Melbourne Central Business District
Level 24, 570 Bourke Street
VIC 3 Melbourne
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Do you plan to rent offices in Melbourne in Australia ? Do you want a cost effective solution and flexible terms ? This BURO Club business center provides flexible office rental solutions from 1 workstation. By choosing this prime location in Melbourne, you will be located in a high quality environmental building, in Melbourne business district Our premises are esily accessible from public transport. You will find hotels around, Etihad Stadium and Flagstaff Garden. Be agile and rent an office in Melbourne in our business center !
New BURO Club Partner: equipped offices rental - meeting rooms and virtual offices in Melbourne.
Serviced offices Melbourne Central Business District
4 good reasons to rent our workspace in Melbourne Central Business District business center:
- A renowned address: this business address attracs companies specialized in finance, legal or consulting, Bourke Street is a real hub to develop your business in Melbourne.
- A turnkey solution: be agile and save time with this office rental solution. It combines real estate and services, including your turnkey workspaces. All you have to do is plug your computer ! Furniture, broadband internet access, business address of your company, VOIP system, your visitors reception and access to our break out areas are facilities provided.
- A flexible solution: all our workspaces solutions welcome from 1 workstation and starts from1 month lenght. You can change your configuration at any time with a short notice.
- Business services: meeting rooms rental, business address, videoconferencing, fitness club in the building, visa and concierge service are facilities provided.
Do you need to rent an office in Melbourne?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill a form on line
Business District Melbourne Central
, Business Centre Manager
Melbourne is Australia's second largest urban centre after Sydney and is an important commercial, industrial and cultural centre. Often referred to as Australia's'sporting and cultural' capital, the city is home to many of the country's most important sporting events and cultural institutions. A truly multicultural society, its population is very diverse.
Melbourne plays an important role as a financial centre for Asia and the South Pacific. Two of Australia's four largest banks are based in the city, the National Australia Bank (NAB) and the Australia and New Zealand Banking Group (ANZ). International freight transport is also an important part of Melbourne's economy. The city is home to Australia's major seaport, as most of Australia's automotive industry (Ford and Toyota factories and Holden engine manufacturing). It is home to many other manufacturing industries and is also an important financial centre.
Located in Melbourne's central business district, this BURO Club Partner business centre offers workspace rentals in Melbourne as business virtual office. Be agile, and launch your business in Australia with ease !