Melbourne World Trade Center
9/F 10/F, Tower 4, World Trade Center
611 Flinders Street
VIC 3 Melbourne
TEL : +33 (0)1 40 21 44 00
This BURO Club Partner Business Center is the perfect combination of professional and social quality of life in Melbourne. Located to the east of the city's central business district, the building is located in the World Trade Center tower and on the quayside, offering its occupants a splendid view of the seaside and Melbourne. Come and discover the advantages of renting equipped offices in Melbourne, in this unique location and with prestigious neighbours like Etihad or ANZ Bank.
New BURO Club Partner : offices rental in Melbourne - meeting rooms rental - virtual offices - postal address Melbourne
BURO Club Partner Melbourne World Trade Center
- This business center is based at an unmistakable address in Melbourne, located in the World Trade Center Tower. You'll have an extensive choice of quayside facilities, such as restaurants and multiple retail outlets. In front of Melbourne Convention Center (8 minutes). Crown Plaza and Holyday Inn Hotels just nearby. Southern Cross Station 8 minutes out.
Melbourne World Trade Center premises offers workspaces, the vast majority of which with a stunning sea view:
- Serviced office rentals: a perfect solution if you want to set up quickly in Melbourne. All areas are equipped with furniture, high-speed internet access, VOIP infrastructure and offer access to a kitchen with free tea, coffee and water. Rental from 1 workstation and with a flexible duration, far from the restrictive standards of traditional real estate leases..
- Meeting rooms: for your business meetings in Melbourne - From 4 people, fully equipped areas ( high-speed internet, wifi) and cutomers' reception.
- Occasional offices: an ideal solution if you need to conduct a personal interview or work quietly in Melbourne, away from noisy hotel lobbies. Rental for a few hours, 1 day or more.
In this business center in Melbourne, you'll find more than just office rentals. A real world of business services is waiting for you :
- Melbourne virtual office : from only 100 AUD per month, use our prestigious address on all your media.
- Personalized telephone answering
- High speed internet access, wifi, software support
- Business Lounge
- Support service for the creation of your company in Australia, for obtaining visas
- Company Concierge Service
- Disabled Access
- BURO Club also provides another business center in Melbourne Central Business District
Spaces offering a fantastic sea view - A district combining business and social life.
World Trade Center Melbourne
, Business Centre Manager
Victoria's capital, Melbourne is one of Australia's most vibrant and pleasant cities. It is the second largest urban area in the country after Sydney.
A true multicultural city with a multi-ethnic population, the city is home to Australia's second largest Asian population, with the country's largest Vietnamese, Indian and Sri Lankan communities.
Widely known as the cultural and sporting capital of Australia, Melbourne hosts numerous sporting competitions such as the Formula 1 Grand Prix or the Australian Tennis Open. The Economist has repeatedly ranked the city as the most pleasant city in the world due to its natural values, its climate, its cost of living, and its social conditions reflected in a low crime rate and quality of health services.
Overflowing with life and animation with districts of character such as Fitzroy, St Kilda or Carlton, Melbourne is a creative city, and offers many cultural experiences with festivals of all kinds, galleries and museums.
Melbourne is firmly focused on the future and plays an important role as a financial centre for Asia and the South Pacific, particularly in terms of international freight transport. In addition to being an important economic centre, Melbourne also has four airports, one of which is international (Melbourne-Tullamarine) and one of the world's largest tramway, loco-regional railway and bus networks. Moreover, all the conditions are in place to launch its activity in this dynamic city.
Located in the World Trade Center Tower, this BURO Club Partner business centre is located at a highly recognizable address in Melbourne. Discover without further delay the advantages of corporate virtual office, the rental of equipped offices and meeting rooms in this unique location...