35 Square de Meeüs
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Willing to rent more than just a shared office in a business centre ? Our centre offers you a true coworking space ! Thanks to 100 workstations in 3 different spaces within a building located in the heart of the European Affairs district of Brussels, the centre enables you to make your entrepreneur’s dreams come true. In a kind and family-like spirit, discuss, share, collaborate with passionate and fascinating people, develop your network and push your company forward ! Benefit from a space which combines the best of a traditional business centre and of a coworking space to work differently, feel inspired, progress and provide your company with great opportunities.Whether you are an entrepreneur, a self-employed worker, a start-up, a SME or a mobile worker, discover the benefits of a coworking space office rental solution in Brussels.
Coworking spaces Brussels Europe
Our shared space office rental solution in Brussels:
Our coworking solution:
- A 100 workstations fully equipped (office, private box or cupboard, chair) shared space.
- High-speed (Wi-Fi and wired) internet access
- A cost-effective solution (rent an office from 295€/month including charges depending on availability at the heart of Brussels).
- Your company will be registered in the centre and benefit from all related services (mail management, phone, 7 days a week and 24h a week access…).
- Access to the business centre shared spaces
- A flexible contract in order to evolve with no constraints.
- A tight price enabling you to control your budget.
- An exceptional location easily accessible.
Willing to rent a shared office at Brussels Europe ?
- Fill in the adjacent form or contact Vera Smejlaj at +33 1 40 21 44 00. We will be happy to show you your future workspace.
- Ideally located (borders with France, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands) and benefiting from the presence of the European Institutions, Belgium has a central and key position in Europe. Almost at the centre of Europe, it is at the heart of its traffic flow and is an exceptional location for companies willing to turn to international markets. Brussels, the capital city, is also a key economic centre at national, European and international level. Easily accessible and firmly focused on the future and on innovation, Brussels is therefore an ideal destination to start a business and provide a company with interesting opportunities.
- Strategically located 200 meters from the Bruxelles-Luxembourg railway station and the European parliament, only 15 minutes from the Bruxelles-Zaventem international airport and close to all means of transportation, the business centre offers you high quality working conditions within an exceptional setting. Whether you wish to have an equipped office, benefit from a meeting room or take advantage of a renowned address thanks to our registered address solution in this business centre, you will always have a space best suited to your needs and wishes !