523 avenue Louise
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Dispose of more than just a shared office in a business centre ! Thanks to its 200 workstations distributed in different spaces over 3000 m², our centre offers you a genuine coworking space (different workspaces, lounge, bar, restaurant…) at the heart of an outstanding district. Located on the prestigious Louise Avenue, close to the « Square des Milliardaires » and the « Bois de la Cambre », take advantage of a shared space equipped office in Brussels, and make your entrepreneur’s dreams come true. Set in a unique environment in Brussels combining the best of traditional business centres and coworking spaces, discuss, share, collaborate with passionate and fascinating people from all horizons in a friendly and kind spirit, and provide your company with great opportunities !
Coworking Brussels Louise
Our shared space office rental solution in Brussels:
Our coworking solution :
- A 200 workstations fully equipped (office, private box or cupboard, chair) shared space
- High-speed (Wi-Fi and wired) internet access
- A cost-effective solution (rent an office from 295€/month including charges depending on availability at the heart of Brussels)
- Your company will be registered in the centrer and benefit from all related services (mail management, phone, 7 days a week and 24h a week access…)
- Access to the business centre’s shared spaces
- A flexible contract in order to evolve with no constraints.
- A tight price enabling you to control your budget.
- An exceptional location easily accessible.
- A meeting room for 4 people includes in the offer in 295€ / month
Willing to rent a shared office at Brussels Europe ?
- Fill in the adjacent form or contact Marie Brouwez at +33 1 40 21 44 00 . We will be happy to show you your future workspace.
Florence Van Caillie
, Sales manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- At the crossroads of France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, Belgium is indeed a gateway to Europe and a formidable asset for companies willing to turn to international markets.The presence of many European and international institutions strengthens the central and vital situation of Belgium within Europe. Naturally attractive, the country benefits from dense and performing infrastructures setting it at the heart of the European communication and traffic flows, which makes it an ideal « benchmark » market for companies willing to settle abroad. Capital city of Belgium and of the European Union, Brussels is by essence the international city.Easily accessible and looking forward to future and innovation, it is an ideal destination to start your business and provide great opportunities to companies looking for international development. Easily accessible south of Brussels, on Louise avenue, one of the most famous streets of the city, by the « Square des Milliardaires », and close to the « Bois de la Cambre », the business centre of our partner offers you an outstanding 3000 m² space dedicated to business.
- Two floors with a unique interior architecture, cleverly combining private and shared spaces, meeting rooms and lounges create a friendly yet professional atmosphere.This workspace is also a real space for living and communicating, with its restaurant on the ground-floor and a private garden; an ideal working environment to develop your network and provide your company with great perspectives of evolution. A truly outstanding place combining the assets of a traditional business centre and that of a coworking centre, a place where it feels good to start a business. Easily accessible via the urban highway which goes through Louise Avenue and provides a direct access to the small ring road, or thanks to its numerous public transportation means and the Brussels-Central railway station at 5 km, this business centre enables you to work according to your wishes and needs under optimal conditions and in an exceptional setting.