523 avenue Louise
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Whether you choose a virtual office, serviced office, coworking space or a meeting room, you will always benefit from the workspace you truly need ! Set within an outstanding building in the most famous avenue of Brussels, this business centre offers you 50 individual offices, 200 coworking workstations and meeting rooms over 3000 m² extraordinary workspaces. Located close to the “Square des Milliardaires », the centre offers also a high-quality professional environment at the gates of the « Bois de la Cambre”, the city’s “green lungs”. Easily accessible 5 kms from the Brussels-Central railway station and well served by public transports, the Brussels Louise Avenue centre is the ideal accommodation solution for your business in Belgium.
Office space rental Brussels Louise
The advantages of serviced office rental in Brussels Louise:
- Set free from the constraints of a traditional lease and benefit from 3000 sqm turnkey private, shared spaces or lounge to work according to your needs and wishes. Our solutions are quickly implemented and immediately operational. Our serviced office rental services are flexible and quick. They can be adapted easily to your company’s business and customized to meet your budget. In a few hours’ time, you will benefit from a functional, modern and accessible 7 days a week and 24h a day equipped office, set within a unique interior architecture with a private garden, a bar and a restaurant, located on the ground floor of the building. An exceptional workspace fostering opportunities and ideal for your development.Wait no more and set yourself free !
An all-inclusive price turnkey solution:
- Our serviced office rental solutions are customized and our prices are « all-inclusive ». Works, rental charges, insurance, furniture, registration…, no investment to plan for (but on-demand services and private consumptions) ! The business centre is your unique service provider and contact point for all the services. Hence, your administrative procedures are much easier. Our Brussels Louise Avenue partner’s offerings are simple and come with no surprise, so that you can focus on your business.
- You will use only the space which you need for the period which you need. Our equipped offices rental solutions have no minimum duration (but for simple registration). So choose freely the duration of your serviced office rental solution, and develop your project in full confidence !
- Professional services, a key factor for your own development; At Brussels Louise, all our serviced office rental solutions include:
- Customized visitors ’reception and call answering service
- Mail management , Equipment and phone lines (DDI), Internet access
- Access to shared services (mail service, copier, printer, scan, fax …)
- Insurance , Charges and taxes
- A meeting room for 4 people
Willing to rent a serviced office at Brussels Europe ?
- Fill in the form to your right or contact Marie Brouwez and her team at +33 (0)1 40 21 44 00 and visit our serviced offices.
Thomas De Spirlet
, Sales manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- At the crossroads of France, Germany, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, Belgium is indeed a gateway to Europe and a formidable asset for companies willing to turn to international markets.The presence of many European and international institutions strengthens the central and vital situation of Belgium within Europe. Naturally attractive, the country benefits from dense and performing infrastructures setting it at the heart of the European communication and traffic flows, which makes it an ideal « benchmark » market for companies willing to settle abroad. Capital city of Belgium and of the European Union, Brussels is by essence the international city.Easily accessible and looking forward to future and innovation, it is an ideal destination to start your business and provide great opportunities to companies looking for international development. Easily accessible south of Brussels, on Louise avenue, one of the most famous streets of the city, by the « Square des Milliardaires », and close to the « Bois de la Cambre », the business centre of our partner offers you an outstanding 3000 m² space dedicated to business.
- Two floors with a unique interior architecture, cleverly combining private and shared spaces, meeting rooms and lounges create a friendly yet professional atmosphere.This workspace is also a real space for living and communicating, with its restaurant on the ground-floor and a private garden; an ideal working environment to develop your network and provide your company with great perspectives of evolution. A truly outstanding place combining the assets of a traditional business centre and that of a coworking centre, a place where it feels good to start a business. Easily accessible via the urban highway which goes through Louise Avenue and provides a direct access to the small ring road, or thanks to its numerous public transportation means and the Brussels-Central railway station at 5 km, this business centre enables you to work according to your wishes and needs under optimal conditions and in an exceptional setting.