Brussels Louise King Garden
Avenue Louise 367
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Want to start your business in Brussels quickly ? The BURO Club Partner King Garden business centre offers a wide range of virtual office solutions. This imposing master hotel inspired by modern and fine arts has 20 equipped offices, 3 meeting rooms and 1 coworking area to give you exceptional work conditions in the capital. It also allows you, with its multiple virtual office solutions, to benefit at a lower cost from a premium address in the metropolis. With its monumental curved marble staircase and its wrought iron railing, the building built in 1936 will also seduce you with its exceptional architecture. Come and discover now the advantages of workspace's rent in this Brussels business centre !
New BURO Club Partner : serviced office, coworking area, meeting room rental and virtual office plans in Brussels Louise King Garden
BURO Club Partner Brussels Louise King Garden
- The building is located at 367 Avenue Louise on the most prestigious avenue in Brussels. It is surrounded by green spaces, and a high density of coffee shops and restaurants is at hand. Shops, convenience stores, fitness areas and hotels are also within walking distance of the business centre. The business centre is easily accessible by public transport, via the metro line at 5 minutes (Louise stop), as well as by tramway (lines 93 / 94). For your trips abroad and for your visitors' arrival in the business centre, the central station is only 10 minutes away and Brussels Zaventem airport is only 30 minutes away. And for those who wish to reach the centre by car, there are no problems ; the building has free parking and numerous parking spaces near the establishment !
The BURO Club Partner Louise King Garden business centre offers a multitude of turnkey workspaces :
- Fully equipped daylight workspaces : high-speed internet access, VOIP infrastructure, rental charges or maintenance are just some of the services included in your solution.
- 3 meeting rooms that can accommodate from 2 to 45 people seated for your conferences, seminars or training in Brussels
- 1 coworking space of 25 places to work differently !
In addition to renting an equipped office, meeting room or workspace in the coworking area of the business centre, benefit from the following services :
- Reception and personalized telephone reception for your visitors
- Mail handling
- Office equipment and material necessary for the animation of your meetings
- High speed internet access and Wifi
- Access to the secure centre 24 hours a day
- Easily accessible
- Exceptional location on the most prestigious avenue in Brussels
- Spacious, modern, functional and daylight working areas
- Free parking in the building
- Various relaxation areas accessible to customers and their guests
, Business Centre Assistant
At the heart of Europe, with a dense and efficient communication infrastructure and a cosmopolitan population, Belgium is a constantly expanding destination and a real boon for companies wishing to acquire an international dimension.
Capital of Belgium and the European Union, Brussels is an international city by excellence. The numerous European and international institutions present on Belgian territory give it a central and determining position in Europe but also reinforce its attractiveness to companies !
Ideal "test" market for all those who wish to establish themselves outside their borders, easy to access and resolutely turned towards the future and innovation, Brussels is therefore an ideal destination to start its activity and offer great prospects to its project.
Located south of Brussels, this BURO Club Partner business centre is located on one of the capital's most prestigious avenues and is close to the King Garden square. This garden served as King Leopold II's first urban gift to the capital of the Kingdom, in order to open the perspective towards the Ixelles ponds from Avenue Louise. The layout and maintenance of this geometric garden was entirely financed by King Leopold II, hence the name given to the square.
Installed in an exceptional master hotel inspired by modern and fine arts built in 1936 by a Belgian family, and whose current car parks were initially the stables of the residence, our partner's business building offers you a multitude of turnkey virtual office plans and an ideal location in Brussels.
Strategically located 2km from the station, 14km from Brussels Zaventem international airport and only 5 minutes from all public transport, this business centre will enable you to launch your project or organise your business events in Belgium.
Whether you choose to rent an equipped office, a meeting room, a coworking space or simply a virtual office for your company in this Brussels building, the business centre offers you multiple solutions to set up or develop your activities from Belgium.