15-23 Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Organizing a conference, a meeting, a training or a commercial presentation requires a lot of investment, both financial and material. Spacious and highly equipped meeting rooms to facilitate users' work and why not inspire them and boost their productivity... That's what the Brussels Triumph business centre has to offer ! This beautiful glazed building located in the south-east of the metropolis, close to all amenities and many public transport has 5 meeting rooms fully equipped to accommodate up to 70 people and can be configured according to your desires by the centre's trilingual team. The centre also has an event room which can accommodate up to 300 people.
New BURO Club Partner : office rental, coworking, meeting room rental and virtual office plans in Brussels Triumph
Meeting rooms Brussels Silversquare Triumph
- Located only a few minutes from the city centre, close to all facilities, urban transport, and only 15 minutes from Brussels airport or 10 minutes from the railway station, your visitors will find it easy to reach this business centre nestled in the south-east of the Belgian capital !
- Another asset of this superb glass building in addition to its strategic location : an unique and inspiring interior design and its huge, highly equipped workspaces. Indeed, the 5 meeting rooms of the BURO Club Partner Brussels Triomphe business centre have all the necessary equipment and high technology for your meetings (flipchart, very high speed internet connection, television, board, access to printers...)
- Any special needs or tastes ? The trilingual professional team at the centre will configure your meeting room according to your needs (boardroom, workshop or theatre...). Other services are also included in the rental of your room (welcome your visitors, tea, coffee & water available, access to printers....etc...)
- By renting a meeting room, access to all facilities and common areas is also offered : coworking coffee, kitchen, games room, breakout zones, terrace...
- For your breaks and lunch, a catering service is available on request. Contact the team from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6 pm without interruption from Monday to Friday, and book your formula.
- Included in the virtual office and office rental solutions of the Brussels Triumph business centre (2 hours free per month minimum and up to 4 people) the meeting rooms and the event space are of course also accessible if you are not members of the centre (booking also possible evenings and weekends on request) !
Are you looking to rent a meeting room in Brussels Triumph ?
- Fill in the form opposite or contact Marie Brouwez on +33 1 40 21 44 00. We will prepare your meeting space according to your instructions.
As the capital of Belgium and the European Union, Brussels is a must if you want to give your company an international dimension. Ideally located (close to France, Luxembourg, Germany and the Netherlands) and benefiting from the European institutions presence, Belgium occupies a central and determining position in Europe.
Easily accessible, resolutely turned towards the future and innovation, Brussels is an attractive city which constitutes a privileged place for companies in search of international openings. This situation is reinforced by its population diversity, since out of more than 1.1 million inhabitants, one third is cosmopolitan. Brussels is therefore a cosmopolitan city and an essential economic hub at national, European or international level.
Located only 15 minutes from Brussels airport, 10 minutes from the railway station and a few minutes from all public transport (bus, tramway, metro) in the south-east of Brussels, the BURO Club Partner Brussels Triumph offers exceptional working conditions in an outstanding environment. A workplace that is above all a real place to live and exchange.
On Avenue Arnaud Fraiteur (15-23), in an ultra-modern building, offer yourself exceptional working conditions thanks to an unique ecological concept spread over 5000m2. A truly relaxing design that the Brussels interior architect Lionel Jadot was able to create. This exceptional and colourful place has 250 turnkey workspaces so that you can immediately start your activity in Brussels without constraints or surprises. Whether you have opted to rent an office equipped with shared or private space, a virtual office to start your activity or whether you use one of its meeting rooms for your business, manage your project through a positive and caring dynamic, in the trendy spaces of this business building !