3/F, A Sun-Centre, 399 Shengxia Road,
Zhangjiang, Hi-Tech Zone
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
The superb economic dynamism of Shanghai is no longer presented. If you have decided to settle in China's most populous city (24 million inhabitants), you will be delighted by services offered at BURO Club Partner business centre. Located in Zhangjiang Technology Business Park in Pudong District, the building offers you equipped offices rental, meeting rooms and also virtual office solutions to address your company in Shanghai.
New business center : turnkey workspace rental, meeting rooms, virtual office plans in Shanghai.
BURO Club Partner Shanghai
- Zhangjiang's technology park is rightly considered China's Sillicon Valley, with more than 3000 companies installed, including the prestigious Sony, Ebay and IBM. You will be very well surrounded by choosing this business centre, located only 30 minutes from Pudong airport and 2 minutes from Guanglan station.
This business centre offers you a very wide range of workspaces in Shanghai.
- Turnkey offices rental with a flexible rental period : as well adapted to a single workstation as to larger configurations, these solutions enable you to set up in Shanghai very quickly. Furniture, internet connection and access to our common areas.
- Meeting rooms : ideal for training, project presentations or personal interviews. Rental for a few hours, 1 day or more. Video conferencing service available.
In BURO Club business centres, DNA is about more than just renting offices. This business centre in Shanghai does not deviate from the rule and offers you the following facilities :
- Virtual offices : from the simple postal address in Shanghai to your incoming calls management, an economical solution for having a presence in Shanghai without renting offices.
- Videoconferencing, high speed internet access, VOIP system, wifi connection.
- Access to our relaxation areas with free coffee, tea and water.
- Reception of your visitors, access for people with reduced mobility.
In the heart of Shanghai's Sillicon Valley - Immediate access to public transports -
, Business Centre Manager
One of the largest megalopolises in the world, Shanghai is the most populous and cosmopolitan Chinese city. The city has more than 24 million inhabitants of all nationalities. In the 1920s and 1930s, Shanghai was the scene of a cultural boom that contributed to this great mix and to form the mythical aura which reigns until now.
A true financial centre of the Asia-Pacific and one of the most attractive ports in China, Shanghai is an amazing mix of architectural styles. The Bund buildings of the 1930s, the modern skyscrapers of Pudong, the European residences of the old French concession and the traditional Chinese houses in the old city rub shoulders.
Over the years, the "pearl of the Orient" has become an important economic centre. Its strategic location at the mouth of the Yangzi Jiang, in central China, and its proximity to cities with renowned artisanal production (Suzhou, Hangzhou) make the city an important hub for economic exchanges. The city welcomes more and more expatriates, including young graduates and startupers. Beyond its countless skyscrapers, professional opportunities and cultural exchanges are constantly increasing.
In the heart of Shanghai's Sillicon Valley, just 30 minutes from Pudong Airport and 2 minutes from Guanglan Station, this BURO Club Partner business centre will provide you with flexible virtual office plans to effectively launch and manage your Shanghai business. Rent equipped offices to work in optimal conditions, meeting rooms to comfortably receive your guests, or the virtual office of your company with a prestigious business address ; you have all the cards in hand to conquer one of the most important economic poles of Asia.