8 avenue de la Martelle
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 524729035
You need to rent a serviced office in Albi while optimizing your budget and your cash flow ? You need a working place but are often travelling in the region ? Discover our shared coworking space in Albi, ideally located alongside the A68 highway and 1 hour from Toulouse.
Coworking Space Albi
The right reasons to use our shared coworking offering in Albi:
Our offering in Albi:
Our business centre coworking space is a shared working space, with an internet connexion included and available during our opening hours from 8:30 a.m. to 12 a.m. and from 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. (5 p.m. on Friday).
- Adaptable and flexible, accessing our coworking space can be for one hour, half a day, one day or one month, without time obligation and at a negotiated and optimized price.
- A wide range of on-demand or optional services suited to your unique needs: meeting rooms rental, copiers, video conference... All these professional services are at your disposal without the fuss of having to bear investments or equipment costs. Because we do know that starting a business in Albi or opening a new regional branch demands a tight cash flow monitoring.
- Many companies, clients of BURO Club, often start with a shared space, allowing for greater flexibility.
- A privileged, unique and environmentally responsible location: our business centre is the only one in France to be built out of wood and at the same time to be a positive-energy building. Furthermore, its exceptional location, alongside the A168 highway and 1 hour from Toulouse, will allow you to reach out efficiently to the region.
- Lastly, BURO Club Albi is a member of Cowork'in In Tarn, the network of the “tiers lieux tarnais”. This network allows you to work in other persons locations in: Albi, Gaillac, Réalmont, Castres, and Mazamet. Such locations have subscribed to the quality charter enabling mobile workers to find the same quality standards when using the shared coworking spaces. More information on: http://cowork-in-tarn.com/
Willing to rent a shared working space in and around Albi ?
Contact Magali Filippi or fill in the form. We will be happy to find a solution.
, Business Centre Assistant
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Albi, one of the most attractive cities in France
Albi is the second biggest economic cluster in the Midi-Pyrénées region with 14 economic areas covering more than 250 hectares around the conurbation. Albi is 45 minutes away from Toulouse via highway, less than 2 hours from the Pyrénées and less than 2 hours from the Mediterranean Sea. It is a booming conurbation: techno pole, Grand Theatre, doubling of the by-pass… The Albi Episcopal City has been registered as a UNESCO world heritage since the summer of 2010.
Exceptional quality of life and ideal economic environment for the development of businesses
Albi is the first medium-sized conurbation of the region for jobs and more specifically employment in the private sector, and the first Higher education and research centre behind Toulouse (École des Mines, Jean-François Champollion University, techno pole, four technology platforms,…). It houses numerous SMEs which are French leaders on their sector. High-level managers are attracted and retained by its cultural, touristic, sports infrastructures and a very attractive price of properties.
Passing through Albi…
Do not hesitate to call on BURO Club to meet your partners or clients in the best conditions in a new generation building with 8 meeting rooms (with private access in the evening and during weekends, if need be), Visio conference, phone services room, equipped office rental for a few hours or more…