5 rue des Indes Noires
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 390 181 394 00011
You need a meeting room for a training session, a meeting with your associates or clients, a commercial presentation or a hiring session ? The business centre at 5 rue des Indes Noires in Boves (outskirts of Amiens) has many meeting rooms fully equipped to meet your needs and expectations. Freed from organization constraints, you will be sure to dispose of the workspace you need so as to be able to fully focus on your meeting.
Meeting Rooms Rental Amiens East
Rent one of our meeting rooms in Amiens:
Meeting rooms in Amiens:
- Located on the top floor of the building, our meeting rooms are all lit by daylight. They are spacious and fully equipped (phone lines, Wi-Fi internet connexion, LCD projector, paperboards…) and fitted according to your instructions (U, square, theatre …) thus ensuring that your meetings take place in the best possible conditions.
Amiens meeting rooms’ rental related services:
- In addition to the traditional services relating to this type of service (participants’ reception, LCD projector, internet connexion, paperboard, secretariat …), our business centre offers you on-demand services: breakfasts, coffee breaks and meal-trays. So that your meetings take place in a convivial atmosphere while being fully efficient, select and book your scheme when confirming your rent. Easily accessible, parking spaces are available for your participants.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Amiens?
- Forward your needs for meeting rooms’ rental by contacting Nicolas DUHAMEL or fill in the form to the right. You will receive a detailed quotation and choose your scheme. We will prepare and set your space according to your instructions.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Only 9 km from Amiens, the village of Boves, sheltered within a quiet valley, has maintained its rural specificity. A few minutes away from the capital of Picardie, Boves invites you to take your time! A true paradise for hikers, fishermen and nature lovers, the village also has its cultural heritage (the ruins of the medieval castle, the Notre Dame de la Nativité church and the legend of Saint Ulphe, the old mill …) inducing you to walk by the many lanes of the commune and put aside for one moment your life in the fast lane. Small, quiet and lush haven on the outskirts of the city, Boves did profit from its exceptional geographical situation by implementing a true business district, the Jules Vernes Centre, close to the A1 highway and at the crossroad of the A16 and A29, at the very entry of Amiens.
- Benefiting from the entire close highway infrastructure, from the reputation of the capital of the region, and at the same time freed from car park constraints thanks to its parking space next to the buildings, this business centre enables many companies to take advantage from privileged workspaces at the entrance of the city. At the heart of this activity area, our BURO Club Partner business centre puts at your disposal office and meeting rooms rental solutions, as well as a wide array of registered address solutions. So that you may work in the best possible conditions, the centre also has a wide array of on-demand services allowing you to manage your business in full confidence.