6 Place Bichon
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 797 552 700
You are creating your company and need to rent an office in Angers ? You have a tight budget to start your business and wish to limit your investment so as to maintain your cash flow ? Discover all the benefits of renting a shared space office in this business centre, ideally located 6 place Bichon in Angers. This cost-effective solution allows you to dispose of a fully equipped turnkey office in Angers.
The benefits of renting a shared office in Angers:
Our coworking shared office solution:
- Includes: the rental of your working space under coworking conditions 6 Place Bichon in Angers, the equipment of your workstation (furniture), rental charges, a private box, internet access as well as a business address service and office maintenance..
- From 295 € (VAT excluded) per month, you will have a turnkey workstation at your disposal.
- Minimum rent is one month, which gives you full flexibility.
- Access to the other BURO Club centres of the network participating to this offering.
- Access to the common areas of the business centre (relaxation area, visitors’ reception...)
- Upon demand, you may also have access to a wide array of services such as: printing pool (black and white/colour copiers, scan), call answering services, meeting rooms's rental or private offices for a day (or half-a-day)....
Willing to rent a shared coworking office in Angers ?
- Discover all the benefits of this coworking solution in Angers by contacting us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00. You may also fill in the form to your right to visit your future working space.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Situated in the heart of the Val de Loire, Angers is usually regarded as the entry gate to Western France. Truly the point of contact between the Val de Loire and the Atlantic region, Angers is a vital crossroad at the heart of the highway network (A11 to Paris and Nantes – A87 –A85) and railway infrastructure (1h30 from Paris by TGV), only 90 minutes from the capital. Over time, its geographical situation enabled the development of many branches of activities so that, today, Angers has an economic system both rich and diverse supportive of its economy and the development of companies who settled there. Thanks to the many TGV connections between Paris and Angers, the managers who decided to settle within the conurbation can quickly and conveniently meet their clients or partners for business in Paris while benefiting daily from a high level quality of life.
- Registered as a “city of art and history” since 1986, the medieval city is indeed well renowned for its quality of life. Its lively squares, numerous coloured parks and gardens within the city centre do propose a work environment and living conditions of the highest standard to Angers inhabitants. Dynamic and accessible, Angers is truly attractive and offers companies looking for a strategic location optimal conditions to develop their business.
- Though the city is easily accessible via train, car or plane, it also benefits from a tight interconnected highway network which facilitates your employees’ travels. Ideally situated and easily accessible, this BURO Club partner business centre will hence enable you to settle in the region simply and efficiently thanks to one of our many customized solutions offered by our network (equipped offices, meeting rooms, coworking spaces rental or registered address service) so that you may work according to your needs.