6 Place Bichon
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 797 552 700
The BURO Club Angers business centre is located 24 rue Gauvin, a few steps from the Place du Docteur Bichon and 7 minutes away from the Angers railway station. It can provide you with the rent of a fully equipped meeting room with a maximum capacity of 14 people. Such a workspace is ideal for a training session in Angers, a commercial meeting or a professional event (networking, product presentation). The meeting room is lit by daylight and parking spaces are available to visitors within the building.
Meeting Room Rental Angers
Benefits provided by a meeting room rental in Angers, in our BURO Club business centre:
The meeting room and its related services:
- The Angers meeting room available for rent has a capacity of up to 14 people. Lit by daylight, it is equipped with all the necessary equipment to ensure the full success of your meeting: screen, paperboard, LCD projector and internet access (wired or Wi-Fi).
- Depending on the nature of your meeting, select the services which will guarantee total comfort to your participants: breakfast upon reception, various types of coffee breaks, lunch on-site (meal-tray) or in one of the restaurants selected by BURO Club Angers (less than 5 minutes walking distance from the business centre).
- If you have a specific audio or computer request (computers available for your participants, video equipment rental), our teams are at your disposal to issue a detailed quotation meeting your needs.
- Meeting room rental in Angers thus comes along with all the needed services for the full success of your event; you may focus on the content of the meeting in full peace of mind.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Angers ?
- Contact us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to prepare a detailed quotation for your coming event in Angers.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Situated in the heart of the Val de Loire, Angers is usually regarded as the entry gate to Western France. Truly the point of contact between the Val de Loire and the Atlantic region, Angers is a vital crossroad at the heart of the highway network (A11 to Paris and Nantes – A87 –A85) and railway infrastructure (1h30 from Paris by TGV), only 90 minutes from the capital. Over time, its geographical situation enabled the development of many branches of activities so that, today, Angers has an economic system both rich and diverse supportive of its economy and the development of companies who settled there. Thanks to the many TGV connections between Paris and Angers, the managers who decided to settle within the conurbation can quickly and conveniently meet their clients or partners for business in Paris while benefiting daily from a high level quality of life.
- Registered as a “city of art and history” since 1986, the medieval city is indeed well renowned for its quality of life. Its lively squares, numerous coloured parks and gardens within the city centre do propose a work environment and living conditions of the highest standard to Angers inhabitants. Dynamic and accessible, Angers is truly attractive and offers companies looking for a strategic location optimal conditions to develop their business.
- Though the city is easily accessible via train, car or plane, it also benefits from a tight interconnected highway network which facilitates your employees’ travels. Ideally situated and easily accessible, this BURO Club partner business centre will hence enable you to settle in the region simply and efficiently thanks to one of our many customized solutions offered by our network (equipped offices, meeting rooms, coworking spaces rental or registered address service) so that you may work according to your needs.