13 rue Jules Ferry 89000 AUXERRE
TEL : +33 3 01 40 21 44 00
To locate you quickly and cheaply on Auxerre, this business centre located opposite the station and only 10 minutes walk from downtown offers you to rent a fully equipped workstation in its coworking area. An ideal solution to start or develop your business in the region without constraints and while limiting the risks...
Flexible and scalable, this virtual office plan also offers you a professional and friendly working environment since the space can accommodate up to 5 people and has all the classic services of a business centre (internet access, printing, company virtual office, meeting room rental...). Whether you are a young business or a nomadic worker, this solution allows you to rent an office in Auxerre that meets all your professional expectations and at the same time respects your budget !
New business centre BURO Club Partner : private or shared office rental, company virtual office, meeting room rental
Coworking spaces Auxerre
Our offer :
- 5 fully equipped stations
- a shared space with air conditioning and daylight to work differently, collaborate, develop your network and thus offer great opportunities to your company.
- a turnkey space: furniture, Wifi, charges... you can start your activity on Auxerre without wasting time
- access to the common areas of the business centre (kitchen, parking...)
Your benefits :
- A flexible contract that adapts to your and your company's pace and allows it to evolve without changing address...
- A tight price to control your budget.
- Tailor-made services : you only pay for what you need (company virtual office, photocopies, meeting room rental...).
Need more information ?
- To make an appointment and come and visit our offices, contact directly the BURO Club Partner Auxerre centre on +33 (0)1 40 21 44 00 or fill in the form opposite.
, Business Centre Manager
Auxerre is a cultural and tourist capital, in the heart of Burgundy, in the Yonne valley. A city of art and history recognized since 1995 and having accumulated different architectural styles of the Middle Ages, its winding streets and its rich historical heritage make the city a tourist site in constant effervescence.
Auxerre has 35 listed or classified historical monuments and 3 museums with the Musées de France label. The old Auxerre appears as the historical centre of the city. A charming pedestrian area with many statues, typical and half-timbered houses, 18th century mansions, Renaissance and Art Deco buildings, and craft shops.
With a population of over 37 000 inhabitants, 6 095 companies, including 5 147 head offices and 948 establishments, Auxerre is a lively and dynamic city. In economic terms, the city is the department's main employment area. Benefiting from tourism for its heritage, it is also famous for the Auxerre vineyards, the AOC vineyards of Chablis being also a few kilometres from the city.
Geographically, Auxerre is also a prime location. In addition to the quaint charms of Burgundy, Auxerre is 2 hours from Paris and Dijon, and is crossed by the "Autoroute du Soleil" (A6), a considerable advantage in terms of trade and tourism in central-eastern France.
Ideally located opposite the SNCF station (30 seconds walk) and 10 minutes walk from the city centre, this partner business centre allows you to rent a private office or shared space to work in optimal conditions in Auxerre, a meeting room to organise your professional events in town and to benefit in addition from a quality address to launch your project and receive your customers and suppliers at your address. An ideal solution whether you are passing through or already installed in the region....