13 lotissement Arbucetta
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 501 948 764
If you wish to set up your company in Corsica at an affordable cost, the business centre located only 15 minutes from Bastia city-centre offers you to rent an equipped office in its 25 sqm coworking space. Only 15 minutes from the Poretta airport and close to all amenities, you can benefit from a workspace both professional and friendly as well as all the services of a traditional business centre (customized call answering, high-speed internet access, high quality address…). Whether you are a new starter, an « auto-entrepreneur » or simply a mobile worker, the business centre offers you to rent a shared space office within your budget and meeting all your professional expectations.
Coworking Space Bastia
Our coworking shared office solution in Bastia:
Our coworking space solution:
- Access to our shared space including a high-speed internet access.
- A shared space with 3 fully equipped workstations (desk, private box or cupboard, chair)
- Rental charges, common and private parts insurance (except private belongings), cleaning, and maintenance are inclusive.
- Your virtual office in our business centre certified by the prefecture (and we therefore manage your mail)
- Access to the business centre common parts
- A fully adaptable contract sot ha you may freely evolve overtime.
- A competitive price so that you may monitor your budget.
- On-demand services: you pay only what you need (copies, meeting room rental…).
Willing to rent a shared coworking office in Bastia ?
Contact directly Jean-Marie Mariotti or fill in the adjacent form. We will be happy to show you your future workspace.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Set almost at the centre of the Mediterranean Sea, Corsica benefits from a strategic position and has always been throughout its history an « object of desire » for the conquerors in this part of the world. Regarded nowadays as one of the most beautiful islands in the world; Corsica, despite being an island and its many mountains, still benefits from its privileged situation. With seven harbours and four international airports, it remains open to the outside world. Located north-east of Corsica, Bastia, French capital of baroque art, city of history and heritage, is one of the major gateways to the island. Thanks to its harbour and international airport, Bastia is at the heart of the commercial and economic activities of the island. Certainly a dynamic city, Bastia has yet not forgotten its hospitability and has cleverly combined economic development and way of life !
- Its weather and landscapes quite naturally induce to settle within this small Garden of Eden, but the policies implemented also provide the region with great attractiveness. Land of history looking towards the future, Bastia and its surrounding cities benefit from many assets when envisaging to start or develop a project in Corsica.
- Ideally located between mountain and sea, close to all amenities and only 15 minutes from Bastia or from the Poretta airport, the BURO Club partner business centre offers you many offices or meeting rooms rental solutions so that you may work differently and participate to the development of this region.