20 rue Lavoisier
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 451 128 946
The success of a meeting is always dependent on the choice of a professional location easily accessible to all participants. Our BURO Club business centre offers you a meeting room rental solution at Cergy Pontoise with a maximum capacity of 20 people. The centre is ideally located, at the exit of the A15 highway and 10 minutes on foot from the A and C RER stations. Free access parking spaces for your participants.
Meeting room rental Cergy-Pontoise
Discover the benefits of renting our meeting room in Cergy Pontoise
The meeting room:
- The BURO Club Partner business centre offers a meeting room rental solution in Cergy Pontoise with a maximum capacity of 20 people. This room benefits from daylight.
- It is equipped with a 10 m² wall whiteboard, a video projector for 4 screens (maximum), and, of course, internet access. Such a workspace is ideal for a training session, a commercial meeting, a client event, or a product presentation….
Rental related services:
- The success of your meeting also needs perfect logistics. Participants’ reception, breakfast, coffee breaks, lunch or cocktail are among the on-demand services you may choose with our teams.
- The same applies to any specific request related to specific audio-visual devices.
- The business centre has free access parking spaces for your participants. For those coming on foot or via public transport, the A and C RER station is only 10 minutes away.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Cergy Pontoise?
- Contact us at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in the form to your right. We will prepare a detailed quotation best suiting your needs.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- City of our world, young and dynamic, Cergy-Pontoise is a booming conurbation. Built to cope with the rapid growth of the Paris metropolitan area, it is one of the five « new towns » created around Paris. Situated in the heart of the winding river Oise and prior to its confluence with the River Seine, two villages located in an exceptional and peculiar place happened to share their destiny in 1970 and embarked in an extraordinary urban adventure.
- Thanks to the quality of life it offers (at the gates of the Vexin French Regional Natural Park, the conurbation also has extremely beautiful sites full of history, many festivals or cultural and sporting events and activities…), and thanks to its development capacities, Cergy Pontoise did attract large companies. They have of course largely contributed to the economic influence of the conurbation which now has many business activities centres and 6 competitiveness clusters (4 000 companies, 21 research labs, one internationally renowned business school, many engineers high schools…). Cergy Pontoise is an extremely dynamic conurbation and now constitutes a genuine industrial and economic cluster in the north-western part of Paris. Ideally located forty kilometres from Roissy-Charles-de-Gaulle airport, the conurbation benefits from dense road infrastructures (A15, towards Paris and Rouen, A86 and A16 towards Amiens and Calais and the Paris region ring road « La Francilienne ») and rail infrastructures (more than 6 RER A and C stations and 6 SNCF railway stations connected with the Gare du Nord and the Gare Saint Lazare) opening it up to Northern Europe and the UK.
- Only thirty kilometres northwest of Paris, this dynamic and attractive conurbation will enable you to settle down in the heart of the European market and to provide your company with formidable potential for development.Strategically located and easily accessible, our BURO Club partner business centre offers you a wide array of customized solutions suited to your needs so that you may work and benefit from the exceptional economic and industrial network of this conurbation.