28, rue Jean Claret
TEL : +33 3 14 02 14 40 0
SIREN : B 535 003 800
Meeting room or equipped office, in private or shared spaces, be assured to have in Clermont-Ferrand the workspace you need exactly ! And opt for a virtual office to give a quality image to your company ! In the heart of a green business park and only 10 minutes from the city centre, have a meeting room or an equipped office to meet a client, organise an interview, a training session or simply a work session with your staff. The privileged location of this business centre (close to motorways and overlooking the volcanoes of Auvergne) allows you to organise your meetings or business meetings in Clermont-Ferrand under optimal conditions.
New business centre : virtual office, equipped office, meeting room rental
Meeting Rooms rental Clermont-Ferrand
Rent your meeting room in Clermont-Ferrand :
- By the hour or by the day, our partner's business centre has four meeting rooms to comfortably receive your customers, suppliers or employees.
- In daylight and equipped with all the necessary equipment for your meeting, these workspaces can accommodate up to 25 people depending on the layout (U-shaped, square, theatre...)
- For your comfort and that of all your participants, the team can also organize breaks and lunch during your meeting.
- The privileged location of the centre outside the town centre of Clermont-Ferrand also allows it to have parking in the establishment and numerous free parking spaces in the immediate vicinity to welcome you and all your participants.
- The team is at your disposal from Monday to Friday to validate your reservation and record your instructions.
Do you wish to rent a meeting room in Clermont-Ferrand ?
- Contact Françoise Garcin-Lefebvre and her team directly on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or address your needs by filling out the form on the right and receive a detailed quote. They will prepare your meeting space according to your instructions.
, Business Centre Manager
At the crossroads of the north/south (Paris/Barcelona axis) and east/west (Lyon/Bordeaux axis) motorways, Clermont-Ferrand benefits from a privileged geographical situation which offers good development prospects to the companies which are established there.
In the centre of an ancient volcanic area and at the foot of the Puy de Dôme, the giant of the volcanoes of Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand is certainly a city steeped in history but it is also a modern city, perfectly inscribed in this 21st century.
With 37 000 students and more than 5 000 active researchers in internationally renowned institutions, Clermont-Ferrand is indeed a successful example of reconversion. Industrial yesterday, the cradle and headquarters of the world leader in Michelin tyres is today a city of knowledge and knowledge where many other economic leaders (Limagrain/agro-food, MSD-Chibret/pharmacy, Alcan-Rhenalu/metallurgy, IBM, Cap Gemini/information...) are based.
The capital of the Auvergne region is therefore a solid, dynamic and young city. An efficient and attractive city which, thanks to its international airport (which links some twenty French and European metropolises daily), is open to Europe and offers great development opportunities to companies in the region.
Ideal for developing its activity, Clermont-Ferrand has not forgotten to maintain a pleasant character and offers a privileged living environment to its inhabitants.
To take advantage of all the advantages of this region, BURO Club, thanks to our partner's business centre, accompanies you in your Clermont-Ferrand establishment project. Whether you need an equipped office, a virtual office, a telephone permanence or simply a meeting room, the team of this business premises will be at your disposal to set up the turnkey virtual office plan best adapted to your situation.