Immeuble Faic 1er étage
Route de Montabo
1, avenue Gustave Charlery
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Sarl Templus Guyane
SIREN : 753 726 280 000 13
Willing to create a company in Guyana ? You will need a registered address for your headquarters or your representative office in order to convey a great corporate identity for your company. The BURO Club Guyana business centre offers you companies’ registered address solutions, 5 minutes from Cayenne’s city centre.
Virtual Office Guyana
Our Cayenne business centre (Guyana) offers you the following virtual office services:
Registered address in Cayenne for your company:
- Use our address, 5 minutes from Cayenne city centre and the Administrative City (with, among other, the prefecture, the Town Hall, or the CCI). Thanks to the BURO Club registered address service, you will be able to set your headquarters, representative office or correspondence address in Cayenne. More than just a registered address service in Guyana, our address at 1 avenue Gustave Charlery, on the major road of the « Route de Montabo », is now yours: you can convey a professional image for your company and develop your business in Guyana. Mail reception and forwarding are included in our registered address service.
Customized call answering services:
- Our computerized call centre in Cayenne provides you with your private phone line (DDI), customized and bilingual (English/French) call answering services, messages handling and forwarding via @mail or phone. While travelling in Guyana or elsewhere, you will be sure to keep conveying a professional image to your clients. New service available : Appointment booking via phone or internet.
Looking for a virtual office in Guyana ?
- Contact Véronique Lefranc or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to support you in implementing your company’s registered address in Cayenne and to guide you through your procedures.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Guyana, a gateway to South America
- Welcome to the largest French department! With more than 83.000 km2, Guyana, the only French territory located on a continent, is looking to the future thanks to its geostrategic situation, its rich natural resources, its leading-edge sector and its young population. The spatial centre located in Kourou, the building and public works industry, gold, wood and fishing are the main business sectors with more than 9000 companies. This large department (one-fifth of mainland France), located between Suriname and Brazil, has a very rich biodiversity, with an equatorial forest of more than eight million hectares and many rivers creating a very dense river system. In fact, Guyana means “Land of abundant water” in Arawak language.
Cayenne, Guyana’s economic lung.
- With more than 60000 inhabitants, Cayenne is the prefecture and the economic centre of Guyana. Half of the companies of the department are established here. Cayenne is the import/export terminal to and from mainland France, the West Indies and overseas. Agricultural products and products for processing from the region as well as fishery products are sold into the « Place du Coq » marketplace in Cayenne. Public administrations are located in the city and have created many jobs and fostered the establishment of shops and social, healthcare and school facilities. The building and public works industry is enjoying a rapid growth, due to the increase of the local population.
Develop your business thanks to BURO Club Guyana.
- If you wish to expand your market, prepare your access to South America or meet your clients and suppliers, choose the services of the BURO Club business centre. A team of professionals provides you with the package best suited to your requirements: serviced offices and meeting rooms’ rental of any duration, tax and postal registered address service, call answering service.