5 Place Léon Meyer
76600 Le Havre
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
In Le Havre, in a quiet and easily accessible area of the lower town, rest assured that you have exactly the workspace you need to organise your meetings or business meetings in optimal conditions. Come discover the advantages of renting a meeting room in Le Havre, in this business centre.
Meeting Rooms LE HAVRE
Rent your meeting room in Le Havre :
- So that you can meet a client, organise an interview, a training session or simply a work session with your colleagues, this partner business centre provides you with a meeting room that can accommodate up to 16 people depending on the layout chosen (U-shaped, square, theatre...).
- In daylight and equipped with all the necessary equipment for your event (overhead projector, paperboard, wifi access....), this workspace, available by the hour or by the day, allows you to comfortably receive your customers, your suppliers or your team in Le Havre. Coffee and water bottle are offered by ½ day rental.
- Located a few minutes walk from the stations (SNCF and tramway) and only 5 minutes via the tramway, this partner business centre is easily accessible. The public paying car park located nearby also simplifies parking for you and your participants.
- Ideal for organizing your meeting in Le Havre, the entire team of this centre is at your disposal from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm from Monday to Friday and Saturday morning from 8 am to 12 pm to record your order and prepare your space according to your instructions. To accompany you throughout the day, it can also organize breaks during your event.
- If you are already a customer of the centre within the framework of the virtual office or telephone permanence service you can have an equipped office or a room for your meetings or business appointments in Le Havre.
Looking to rent a meeting room in Le Havre ?
- To receive a detailed estimate, fill out the form on the right or contact Céline Gaillard and her team at +33 1 40 21 44 00.
, Executive Assistant
Located in Normandy, on the right bank of the Seine estuary, Le Havre is a city undeniably turned towards the sea which has never stopped opening up towards the outside. To overcome the times of crises which affected it (deindustrialisation in the 1970s, closure of shipyards in 1999...), this port city has for several years begun a reconversion, developed other sectors of activity and diversified its economy.
Le Havre is today once again a dynamic, modern and attractive city for many national and international structures. Its proximity to the capital (only 200 km from Paris) and the United Kingdom also gives it an influence beyond our borders which constitutes a serious asset for companies.
Aware that it is constantly necessary to renew and innovate to perpetuate its economic fabric and continue to be the ideal base for setting up innovative and promising structures, Le Havre has therefore carried out numerous transformations and some are still under construction, but all have been carried out with the greatest respect for its exceptional natural environment.
Magnified (UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2005), the maritime metropolis has gone beyond its old industrial city complexes and now offers its inhabitants a pleasant quality of life on the Normandy coast.
To enable you to start or develop your business in the north-west of France, in the heart of an exceptional natural environment, our partner BURO Club accompanies you in your project and offers you a whole range of turnkey services.
Whether you need an equipped office, a virtual office, a telephone permanence or simply a meeting room, the team of this business centre will be at your disposal to set up the virtual office solution best adapted to your situation and allow you to start your activity in optimal conditions in Le Havre.