Le Mans Technopôle Université
28 rue Xavier Bichat
72000 Le Mans
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
If you wish to settle in Le Mans at a lower cost, our BURO Club partner’s business centre offers you a shared offices rental solution. Located only 7 minutes from the city centre and 15 minutes from the TGV railway station and close to all means of public transportation (tramway station at the exit of the building), the centre offers you a coworking space office rental solution within your budget and meeting all your professional requirements.The centre offers three categories of working spaces:« Dedicated office»: you rent a dedicated office within a shared space. « Open space »: you will dispose of an office for a day or half-a-day (from 8 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. or from 1.30 p.m. to 7 p.m.) within the coworking space. « Temporary meeting room». Whether you are self-employed, a new starter, an SME or simply a mobile worker, come and discover the benefits of renting shared serviced offices in Le Mans.
Coworking Le Mans
Our shared space serviced office rental solution in Le Mans:
Our coworking solution:
- In between working at home and in an office, coworking enables you to benefit from the services of a traditional business centre (customized call answering services, high-speed internet access, high-quality address…) while working in a friendly atmosphere fostering exchanges and increasing your business network. Our shared spaces services offices rental solutions include:
- Access to our shared space with Wi-Fi and internet connexion
- 28 fully equipped workstations (desk, private box, chair) distributed over 3 spaces lit by daylight
- Rental charges, property tax, common and private parts insurance (but personal belongings), cleaning, and maintenance are included in the solution.
- Your business address in our business centre certified by the prefecture (we therefore handle your mail)
- Access to the business centre common areas
- An adaptable contract enabling you to freely evolve.
- A competitive price so that you may keep your budget under control.
- On-demand services: you pay only what you need (copies, meeting rooms’ rental…).
Willing to rent shared spaces serviced offices in Le Mans ?
- Contact Fabrice Granddidier by phone or fill in the adjacent form. We will be happy to show you your future workspace.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Le Mans: an economic cluster less than one hour from Paris
- Le Mans and its conurbation have 200 000 inhabitants. The city is developing thanks to its privileged geographical situation, close to Paris, on the one hand and, on the other hand, thanks to its central position which makes it very easily accessible from every part of France. World capital for car racing (everyone has heard of the «24 heures du Mans »!), the city and its surroundings also host large companies from various sectors, such as food industry.
Quality of life: a city of history and a “green” city
- Situated less than one hour from the famous “Châteaux de la Loire », Le Mans is also an important tourist destination thanks to its rich medieval and Gallo-Roman heritage, its cathedral and its Epau Cistercian abbey, one of the largest in Europe. A quite pleasant quality of life and very affordable real estate prices foster the development of the city which relies on these assets for its economic development and its hosting of new companies. The Le Mans Trade Fair and the Regional Wines Fair are, among others, major events attracting many visitors.
Coming to Le Mans…or looking for an installation
- Installing your company, organizing an event or meeting clients: do not hesitate to call on BURO Club Le Mans for all its business centre’s services: serviced office rental, visitors’ office and meeting rooms’ rental. Virtual offices services are also available.