12, place Saint Hubert
12, place Saint Hubert
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 450 005 681 00017
Willing to organize a training session, a management meeting, a product presentation, a hiring session, or a video conference in Lille ? And also looking for an easily accessible location for your participants ? Discover the benefits of our BURO Club Lille meeting rooms’ rental for half-a-day, a day or more.
Meeting room rental Lille
Book our meeting rooms in our Lille business centre:
Meeting rooms in Lille:
- 3 modern meeting rooms with a capacity from 4 to 25 people. All rooms are equipped with state of the art technology (fibre and Wi-Fi internet access, LCD projector, screen...) guaranteeing a successful and efficient meeting.
- A video conference room is also available as well as a visitors’ office, quite convenient when having recruitment sessions or for a one day work session with 1 associate.
Meeting room rental related services in Lille:
- The success of a meeting requires also a perfect organization in terms of service: coffee breaks, pastries, meal trays, gourmet breaks, lunch outside: select your catering formula depending on your participants and we will take care of it all! We can also organize buffets and cocktails for your events in Lille. Quite convenient for your clients’ loyalty or partners’ entertainment !
- The business centre is indeed very easily accessible for your participants as it is located in front of the Lille Flandres railway station and 300 meters from the Lille Europe (TGV/Eurostar) railway station.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Lille ?
- Contact Claude Dermaux or fill in the form. We will be happy to prepare a quotation matching your request.
At the heart of Northern Europe
- Located at the cross road of all routes, Lille is at the heart of Europe’s future. Thanks to its immediate proximity to Belgium, Germany, England, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, it is an ideal location for companies willing to develop their business in a much favourable economic environment. The manufacturing, retail, and logistics sectors and universities (with, among others, high schools for engineers) provide the city with a very strong attractiveness for companies.
Industrial history, European culture and art of living
- Since « Lille 2004 » when the city was the European capital of culture, the Lille conurbation cultivates its assets and diversity. Its young population, industrial mind-set, exchanges with neighbour countries foster its open mindedness thus contributing to its exceptional economic growth. Thalys, TGV, Eurostar, closeness to the sea, preserved traditional architecture provide Lille with all the needed assets to attract companies looking for economic dynamism and quality of life.
Coming to Lille for your business…or for setting up your company
- If you wish to meet your clients or partners, do not hesitate to call on BURO Club for all its business centre services: fully equipped visitors’ offices available for any duration and numerous meeting rooms’ rental, video conferencing service. Willing to set up in Lille ? Discover our serviced offices rental solutions.