12, place Saint Hubert
12, place Saint Hubert
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 450 005 681 00017
If you are looking for a serviced office rental solution in Lille, look for BURO Club Lille. Our business centre benefits from an exceptional location, at the heart of the Euralille business district and 300 metres from the Lille Europe railway station (TGV/Eurostar) and will provide you with the rental of 24 serviced offices over a total surface of almost 800 sqm, starting from one workstation onwards
Office rental Lille
Why rent serviced offices at BURO Club Lille ?
- Among the centre’s 770 sqm and 24 equipped offices, rent 1 or more offices, or 1 workspace hosting several workstations. The diversity and adaptability of the BURO Club Lille business centre enables you to permanently adapt your configuration to the evolution of your company: you then increase your agility ! An example: hiring one associate (or more) in Lille and consequently needing a new workstation becomes a mere formality. This adaptability is also true for the meeting rooms. You do not need to rent a meeting room for a whole year, which is costly, as is the case with a traditional real estate solution. Our 3 meeting rooms have a maximum capacity of 25 people and can be rented for a half-day, a day or more.
An all-inclusive price:
- By choosing to rent serviced offices in our BURO Club Lille business centre, you will benefit from an all-inclusive price (but on-demand services): private and common charges, property tax, offices cleaning, equipment maintenance, electricity, heating, air-conditioning, furniture, cabling, a registered address for your company in Lille and phone sets are all included. Moreover, you will optimize your real estate costs: unlike a traditional lease, you do not pay for 100% of the occupied areas (corridors, reception, sanitation, break-out area, and meeting rooms...). Such areas are shared with the other clients of the BURO Club Lille business centre, thus decreasing your real estate costs.
- In our BURO Club Lille business centre, you can rent serviced offices starting from 3 months up to several years. You do not have the constraints of a traditional lease, nor long-term commitment. You simply have a services provision contract with BURO Club Lille, the duration of which you choose with us. You become flexible and agile as you can adapt your fixed costs to the evolution of your company.
Professional services. A unique working environment in Lille:
- And of course, you will dispose in Lille of all the benefits of a traditional business centre: high-speed internet access, visitors’ reception by our team (within a renovated reception area), mail handling (receiving/sending), and provision of state of the art technology equipment (printing pool, video conferencing…), secretariat, translations and hotel reservations. BURO Club Lille has also a Vlan secured local network. But there is more : what makes the BURO Club Lille centre special is that it is managed on a daily basis by its director, an entrepreneur taking care of other entrepreneurs who will understand better than anybody your concerns. The centre and its working environment is very easily accessible (in front of the Lille Flandres railway station), secured via a magnetic card system outside office hours.
Willing to rent a serviced office in Lille ?
- Contact Claude Dermaux or fill in the form to your right. We will be pleased to show you our Lille workspaces.
At the heart of Northern Europe
- Located at the cross road of all routes, Lille is at the heart of Europe’s future. Thanks to its immediate proximity to Belgium, Germany, England, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, it is an ideal location for companies willing to develop their business in a much favourable economic environment. The manufacturing, retail, and logistics sectors and universities (with, among others, high schools for engineers) provide the city with a very strong attractiveness for companies.
Industrial history, European culture and art of living
- Since « Lille 2004 » when the city was the European capital of culture, the Lille conurbation cultivates its assets and diversity. Its young population, industrial mind-set, exchanges with neighbour countries foster its open mindedness thus contributing to its exceptional economic growth. Thalys, TGV, Eurostar, closeness to the sea, preserved traditional architecture provide Lille with all the needed assets to attract companies looking for economic dynamism and quality of life.
Coming to Lille for your business…or for setting up your company
- If you wish to meet your clients or partners, do not hesitate to call on BURO Club for all its business centre services: fully equipped visitors’ offices available for any duration and numerous meeting rooms’ rental, video conferencing service. Willing to set up in Lille ? Discover our serviced offices rental solutions.