Celtic Submarine, 1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : RCS B 809 695 968
Located in Lorient (Morbihan), the business centre offers you customized workspaces within an exceptional setting. Located in a modern building meeting all new standards (HEQ, energy savings…) of the sought after neighborhood of La Base, near the sea and and only 5 minutes from the city centre, our partner in Lorient offers you a wide array of flexible real estate solutions to initiate your project or develop your business in Brittany. Private equipped or coworking offices, meeting rooms rental, virtual office or call answering services, every solution proposed by our partner is a turnkey solution (rental charges, furniture, works, internet access… are included in the different packages) so that you may focus only on your business!
BURO Club Partner Lorient
- Come to Lorient and benefit from an exceptional working environment within a dynamic conurbation which has developed, throughout the years, a sustainable and diverse business environment fostering the development of its companies ! Located only 12 minutes from the airport and 7 minutes from the railway station, the business centre has also a direct access to the N165 (Brest-Nantes) via the Lorient main entrance road. Easily accessible, 5 minutes from the city centre and close to many restaurants and cafés, the centre benefits from an ideal location within an exceptional setting. Facing the sea and only 5 minutes from the beaches of Lorient, the centre is more than just a business centre; it is a space for living and communicating fully integrated within its environment which will foster the development of your business. With many assets, the Lorient business centre will enable you to dispose of a prestigious address and of high quality workspaces for your business activities in southern Brittany.
- From 30 individual serviced offices, a coworking space and 3 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 15 people: this is what our Lorient partner offers you. Modern, functional and scalable workspaces fully suited to your needs and budget. Immediately operational and adaptable real estate solutions coming with no surprise: you can benefit from a workspace for a few hours, a few days or more.
- Thanks to its certification, the business centre offers also a registered address solution, so that you may take advantage of a renowned address in Brittany. Our proposed solutions are simple, scalable and turnkey solutions so that you may be freed from all constraints and able to develop within a working environment fostering communication. Thanks to our solutions, you will develop your business and raise the mainsail fully !
- Customized visitors’ reception and call answering service
- Mail management & secretariat
- High-speed optical fibre internet access, Phone line (DDI)
- Office equipment and needed devices for your meetings’ facilitations
- Relaxation area & terrace
- Easy access
- Exceptional setting : facing the sea and 5 minutes from the beaches and the city centre
- Large free car park in front of the centre
- Certified centre (by the prefecture)
Nadège Guilloux Ménardais
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Lorient is situated in the Morbihan department, in the southern part of Brittany. Over the years, the city has indeed taken advantage of its geographical location and the diversity of its landscape. This world of seamen, widely opened on the ocean, did preserve its coastline while developing a sustainable and diverse business environment favourable to business and to the development of its companies. With its strong marine heritage, the “5 harbours city » is indeed focused on the sea but did not only take advantage of its geographical situation. In order to reinforce its attractiveness, the city seeked also to benefit from its technological and industrial know-how. As of now, the city has successfully mutated and achieved a well-balanced development. Hence, sea is for Lorient an opportunity for a diverse development which enabled the city to benefit from a rich and diverse local environment favourable to the expansion of the companies settling in the region. This diversity is what makes Lorient strong. The difficulties of one sector are compensated by another one and, despite the crisis, Lorient stays the course ! Rebuilt, modern, easily accessible and benefiting from an exceptional setting, Lorient does propose great opportunities to companies while still a pleasant city to live in. Able to adapt, evolve and change its military heritage, the city offers now a dynamic and high-quality professional and private environment to its inhabitants (housing, infrastructures, equipment, activities …). Conserving its natural resources and its coastline while being attractive and offering a residential quality of living at an affordable cost and accessible to the greatest number of people compose the true asset and strength of Lorient !
- Facing the sea, close to the Éric Tabarly City of Sail and only 5 minutes from Lorient city centre, the business centre conveys the same values.Set within a building which meets all existing energy and environment standards, the centre offers you a modern and functional working environment in a dynamic and prestigious location. You will dispose of a wide array of turnkey and scalable flexible real estate solutions (registered address, private or shared (coworking) office rental, meeting rooms…) so as to run smoothly your business in Lorient.