Celtic Submarine, 1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : RCS B 809 695 968
Willing to rent an equipped office in Brittany, while disposing of a tight budget ? The business centre located 5 minutes from Lorient city centre offers you equipped office rental solution within its coworking space so that you may settle in the region at minimal cost. Located only 7 minutes from the SNCF railway station and 12 minutes from the airport, the business centre offers you shared office rental solutions within your budget while meeting all your professional requirements. You will benefit from all the services of a traditional business centre (customized call answering service, high-speed internet access, prestigious address…) while sharing, exchanging, and collaborating with passionate and fascinating people; thus expanding your professional network and providing your company with great opportunities ! Whether you are self-employed, a young entrepreneur, an SME or simply a mobile worker, come and discover the advantages of our coworking office rental solution in our centre, and make your entrepreneur’s dreams come true…
Our Lorient shared office rental solutions:
Our coworking solution:
- Access to our shared space equipped with high-speed internet access (fibre) and secured Wi-Fi.
- A shared space of 6/8 fully equipped workstations (desk, private box or cupboard, chair)
- Rental charges, property tax, common and private parts insurance (but personal belongings), cleaning, maintenance are included in our package.
- Your company’s registered address in our certified business centre (by the prefecture). We therefore handle your mail.
- Access to the business centre common areas
Your benefits :
- An adaptable contract enabling you to freely evolve.
- A competitive price so that you may keep your budget under control.
- On-demand services: you only pay what you really need (copies, meeting rooms’ rental…).
Willing to rent a coworking shared office in Lorient ?
- Contact Nadège Guilloux-Ménardais or fill in the adjacent form. We will be happy to show you your future workspace.
Nadège Guilloux Ménardais
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Lorient is situated in the Morbihan department, in the southern part of Brittany. Over the years, the city has indeed taken advantage of its geographical location and the diversity of its landscape. This world of seamen, widely opened on the ocean, did preserve its coastline while developing a sustainable and diverse business environment favourable to business and to the development of its companies. With its strong marine heritage, the “5 harbours city » is indeed focused on the sea but did not only take advantage of its geographical situation. In order to reinforce its attractiveness, the city seeked also to benefit from its technological and industrial know-how. As of now, the city has successfully mutated and achieved a well-balanced development. Hence, sea is for Lorient an opportunity for a diverse development which enabled the city to benefit from a rich and diverse local environment favourable to the expansion of the companies settling in the region. This diversity is what makes Lorient strong. The difficulties of one sector are compensated by another one and, despite the crisis, Lorient stays the course ! Rebuilt, modern, easily accessible and benefiting from an exceptional setting, Lorient does propose great opportunities to companies while still a pleasant city to live in. Able to adapt, evolve and change its military heritage, the city offers now a dynamic and high-quality professional and private environment to its inhabitants (housing, infrastructures, equipment, activities …). Conserving its natural resources and its coastline while being attractive and offering a residential quality of living at an affordable cost and accessible to the greatest number of people compose the true asset and strength of Lorient !
- Facing the sea, close to the Éric Tabarly City of Sail and only 5 minutes from Lorient city centre, the business centre conveys the same values.Set within a building which meets all existing energy and environment standards, the centre offers you a modern and functional working environment in a dynamic and prestigious location. You will dispose of a wide array of turnkey and scalable flexible real estate solutions (registered address, private or shared (coworking) office rental, meeting rooms…) so as to run smoothly your business in Lorient.