Celtic Submarine, 1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : RCS B 809 695 968
Virtual offices, temporary offices rental, private equipped offices or meeting rooms, you will have at your disposal in Lorient modern, fully equipped and connected workspaces fully suited to your needs and activities. Located in the heart of a dynamic district which has indeed taken advantage from its geographical location and skilfully combined marine and services activities thus providing a unique working environment to companies which settled there, our partner’s business centre in Brittany offers you flexible and turnkey real estate solutions for your business development in the region. Thanks to its thirty high-quality workspaces located only 5 minutes from the city centre and the beaches, its easy access to the N165 via the Lorient main entrance road and 12 minutes from the airport or 7 minutes from the railway station, our centre is an ideal flexible real estate solution to initiate or develop your activities in optimal conditions.
Office rental Lorient
The equipped Lorient office rental solution benefits:
- Free yourself from the constraints of a traditional lease and use only the workspace you need ! Thanks to our flexible and customized equipped office rental solutions, you will benefit from an adaptable and immediately operational real estate solution which will easily match your company’s evolution and budget. In a few hours’ time, you will benefit from a turnkey, modern and functional equipped office (from 9 to 38 sqm), open 7 days per week and 24 hours per day via an electronic tag. Our solutions are simple, turnkey and immediate solutions which make you agile. So, wait no more and contact us by filling in the adjacent form !
An all-inclusive price and a turnkey solution:
- Our serviced office solutions are all-inclusive and turnkey solutions. Works, rental charges, insurance, furniture, registered address …, no investment to plan for (but on-demand services and private consumption) and you will only have one service provider and one contact point for all these services: the business centre. Your procedures are simplified, your budget under control, and you now just need to focus on your business !
- Thanks to our solutions, you can freely select the duration of your equipped office rental contract and use only the space you really need during the chosen period. Our solutions are fully adaptable and scalable and will match your activities very easily ! Upon request, our team can indeed amend your contract and offer you a solution suited to your evolution. A perfect flexibility enabling you to develop your project in full confidence.
Professional services, a key factor for your development:
All our Lorient serviced office rental solutions include:
- Customized visitors’ reception and call answering service
- Mail management, Equipment and phone lines, Internet access
- Access to pooled services (mail service, printing centre, secretariat …)
- Insurance, Charges and taxes
Looking for a serviced office rental solution in Lorient ?
- Fill in the form to your right or contact Nadège Guilloux-Ménardais and her team, and come visit our equipped offices.
Nadège Guilloux Ménardais
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Lorient is situated in the Morbihan department, in the southern part of Brittany. Over the years, the city has indeed taken advantage of its geographical location and the diversity of its landscape. This world of seamen, widely opened on the ocean, did preserve its coastline while developing a sustainable and diverse business environment favourable to business and to the development of its companies. With its strong marine heritage, the “5 harbours city » is indeed focused on the sea but did not only take advantage of its geographical situation. In order to reinforce its attractiveness, the city seeked also to benefit from its technological and industrial know-how. As of now, the city has successfully mutated and achieved a well-balanced development. Hence, sea is for Lorient an opportunity for a diverse development which enabled the city to benefit from a rich and diverse local environment favourable to the expansion of the companies settling in the region. This diversity is what makes Lorient strong. The difficulties of one sector are compensated by another one and, despite the crisis, Lorient stays the course ! Rebuilt, modern, easily accessible and benefiting from an exceptional setting, Lorient does propose great opportunities to companies while still a pleasant city to live in. Able to adapt, evolve and change its military heritage, the city offers now a dynamic and high-quality professional and private environment to its inhabitants (housing, infrastructures, equipment, activities …). Conserving its natural resources and its coastline while being attractive and offering a residential quality of living at an affordable cost and accessible to the greatest number of people compose the true asset and strength of Lorient !
- Facing the sea, close to the Éric Tabarly City of Sail and only 5 minutes from Lorient city centre, the business centre conveys the same values.Set within a building which meets all existing energy and environment standards, the centre offers you a modern and functional working environment in a dynamic and prestigious location. You will dispose of a wide array of turnkey and scalable flexible real estate solutions (registered address, private or shared (coworking) office rental, meeting rooms…) so as to run smoothly your business in Lorient.