Celtic Submarine, 1 rue Honoré d'Estienne d'Orves
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : RCS B 809 695 968
Looking for a reliable professional address to register your company’s address in Lorient ? Located 5 minutes from the city centre, our business centre is the ideal flexible real estate solution. Thanks to its prefectural accreditation and once all the mandatory documentation has been filled out and signed, our partner in Lorient enables you to dispose of his address for your business. Simple and fast, this solution is also a perfect economic alternative to initiate your project at minimal cost and will enable you to set sail in the best possible conditions !
Virtual Office Lorient
Our Lorient BURO Club partner offers you the following virtual office solutions:
Taking residence for your company:
- Your address contributes to your corporate image. By deciding to register the address of your structure in our business centre, you will benefit from a reliable address within a high-quality booming district; an address which will appear on all your professional documents (business cards, letter-head paper, business documents, invoices…) ! The company’s registered address solution is an attractive cost-effective alternative when initiating a project or expanding to a new region, and is thus an action through which you will reassure your prospects while keeping control of your budget ! Furthermore, thanks to this solution, our team will greet your clients from Monday till Friday, handle your mail according to your instructions (keeping it at your disposal or forwarding it whether you are a resident or a non-resident). You are therefore reactive wherever you are. Simple, fast and cost-effective, the virtual office solution enables you to provide your company with a professional and welcoming profile while optimizing your cost management.
Customized call answering services:
- So that you be fully agile, the centre can also combine a customized call answering service with a virtual office solution which will make the difference for your clients and prospects ! Be it permanently or temporarily (leaves, travels…), the business centre will provide you with a phone line benefiting from a customized call management or forwarding to your cell-phone. Via this service, our team answers your calls on behalf of your company and forwards your messages to you from Monday till Friday according to your instructions. Thanks to this option, you are present even when absent !
- An ideal solution to have a good work-life balance and to benefit at minimal cost from a business address while developing, our virtual office services systematically include:
- A business address
- Visitors’ reception and call answering service (according to the selected package), Mail handling
As an option, you may benefit from a serviced office or from a meeting room for your business appointments.
Looking for a virtual office in Lorient ?
- For any information or customized quotation request, contact Nadège Guilloux-Ménardais or fill in the adjacent form. We will be happy to support you in the implementation of your virtual office or call answering service best suited to your needs.
Nadège Guilloux Ménardais
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Lorient is situated in the Morbihan department, in the southern part of Brittany. Over the years, the city has indeed taken advantage of its geographical location and the diversity of its landscape. This world of seamen, widely opened on the ocean, did preserve its coastline while developing a sustainable and diverse business environment favourable to business and to the development of its companies. With its strong marine heritage, the “5 harbours city » is indeed focused on the sea but did not only take advantage of its geographical situation. In order to reinforce its attractiveness, the city seeked also to benefit from its technological and industrial know-how. As of now, the city has successfully mutated and achieved a well-balanced development. Hence, sea is for Lorient an opportunity for a diverse development which enabled the city to benefit from a rich and diverse local environment favourable to the expansion of the companies settling in the region. This diversity is what makes Lorient strong. The difficulties of one sector are compensated by another one and, despite the crisis, Lorient stays the course ! Rebuilt, modern, easily accessible and benefiting from an exceptional setting, Lorient does propose great opportunities to companies while still a pleasant city to live in. Able to adapt, evolve and change its military heritage, the city offers now a dynamic and high-quality professional and private environment to its inhabitants (housing, infrastructures, equipment, activities …). Conserving its natural resources and its coastline while being attractive and offering a residential quality of living at an affordable cost and accessible to the greatest number of people compose the true asset and strength of Lorient !
- Facing the sea, close to the Éric Tabarly City of Sail and only 5 minutes from Lorient city centre, the business centre conveys the same values.Set within a building which meets all existing energy and environment standards, the centre offers you a modern and functional working environment in a dynamic and prestigious location. You will dispose of a wide array of turnkey and scalable flexible real estate solutions (registered address, private or shared (coworking) office rental, meeting rooms…) so as to run smoothly your business in Lorient.