129, rue Servient
69326 Lyon Part-Dieu Cedex 3
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Forum Tour
SIREN : 343 008 397 000 14
Starting your business in Lyon and willing to optimize your office rental budget ? Often travelling and not needing a permanent office ? Our Lyon Part Dieu business centre shared office coworking solutions are yours! You will benefit from exceptional working conditions within an iconic location.
Coworking LyonVirtual Viewing
Discover our shared office coworking solution in Lyon, within a fully renovated environment.
Our coworking space in Lyon:
- Permanent access to the BURO Club Lyon business centre shared space, unlimited internet access, integrated firewall protection and a private box.
- A registered address for your company in Lyon, access to the centre’s renovated common spaces (relaxation area, visitors’ reception...)
- A free private office (for your private interviews) half-a-day per month.
- Access to the coworking shared spaces of the French BURO Club business centres participating in the operation.
- An adaptable contract, starting from 3 months onwards and matching your needs and your company’s evolution. Thanks to the diversity of our Lyon workspaces, we can match the evolution of your company, from a shared office to the rental of several private offices.
- A competitive price: starting from 295 € (VAT excluded) per month and per workstation.
- Optional on-demand services, and only when you do need them (call answering service, photocopies, video conferencing, concierge service...)
- A fully renovated business centre (March 2014) equipped with state-of-the-art technology (HD screens in the meeting rooms, Wi-Fi...).
Willing to rent a coworking shared space in Lyon ?
- Contact Julien Bouchard or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to show you our business centre.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Lyon is set at the centre of European business
- Lyon is registered on the UNESCO world heritage. Since Antiquity, The « Capital des Gaules” has been cultivating its « art de vivre » and economic dynamism. Its central position in France and in Europe fosters trade and the establishment of international companies which can find there a good balance between a genuine regional economic capital city and quality of life: Marseille and Paris are only 2 hours away via TGV, the international airport serves worldwide destinations; and the main Alps ski resorts are just 1 hour away by road.
'Art de vivre' and economic development
- Located at the gates of the Rhône river Valley, Lyon hosts all major industries (food industry, chemical sector, construction companies, and the new economy). The city is also a business capital city with a much diversified services sector fostering the development of all activities. Lyon benefits from an exceptional history, a worldwide renowned cuisine, and many cultural events (opera, theatre). The city conveys a great international image thanks to its extremely dynamic business networks.
Being in Lyon for business ...or for setting up your company
- When willing to meet your clients or partners, choose BURO Club Lyon and its business services: short term temporary offices, a wide selection of meeting rooms for rental, video conferencing service. BURO Club Lyon can also provide you with 37 fully renovated workspaces for the establishment of your company.