129, rue Servient
69326 Lyon Part-Dieu Cedex 3
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Forum Tour
SIREN : 343 008 397 000 14
By renting a meeting room at BURO Club Lyon, you will make sure that your meeting will be an efficient and successful one. A training session ? A management meeting ? A video conference in Lyon? Come and discover the benefits of renting 1 of our 6 fully renovated (March 2014) meeting rooms, located on the 21st floor of the prestigious Tour Part Dieu.
Meeting room rental Lyon Part DieuVirtual Viewing
Book one of our fully renovated Lyon business centre meeting rooms:
Meeting rooms rental in Lyon:
- For your training sessions and meetings in Lyon, we offer you 6 modern and renovated meeting rooms with a capacity from 2 to 20 people. The rooms are fully equipped with state-of-the-art technology (wireless and Wi-Fi internet access, integrated audio equipment, flat screen...), thus ensuring full success and efficiency to your meeting. A state-of-the-art video conferencing service.
Meeting room rental related services:
- Coffee breaks, pastries upon arrival, meal-trays, gourmet breaks, lunch outside: choose your catering formula according to the nature of your meeting, and we will take care of it all. Buffets and cocktails organization for your clients’ events in Lyon. Audio visual or IT equipment (microphone, loudspeakers, flat screens...). Tell us about your specific needs. Be it for a video conference or training session, or a management meeting; our on-demand services will make your day an efficient one, on the 21st fully renovated floor (March 2014) of the prestigious Tour Part Dieu setting.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Lyon ?
- When willing to rent a meeting or a training room in Lyon, contact Julien Bouchard or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to come back to you.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Lyon is set at the centre of European business
- Lyon is registered on the UNESCO world heritage. Since Antiquity, The « Capital des Gaules” has been cultivating its « art de vivre » and economic dynamism. Its central position in France and in Europe fosters trade and the establishment of international companies which can find there a good balance between a genuine regional economic capital city and quality of life: Marseille and Paris are only 2 hours away via TGV, the international airport serves worldwide destinations; and the main Alps ski resorts are just 1 hour away by road.
'Art de vivre' and economic development
- Located at the gates of the Rhône river Valley, Lyon hosts all major industries (food industry, chemical sector, construction companies, and the new economy). The city is also a business capital city with a much diversified services sector fostering the development of all activities. Lyon benefits from an exceptional history, a worldwide renowned cuisine, and many cultural events (opera, theatre). The city conveys a great international image thanks to its extremely dynamic business networks.
Being in Lyon for business ...or for setting up your company
- When willing to meet your clients or partners, choose BURO Club Lyon and its business services: short term temporary offices, a wide selection of meeting rooms for rental, video conferencing service. BURO Club Lyon can also provide you with 37 fully renovated workspaces for the establishment of your company.