129, rue Servient
69326 Lyon Part-Dieu Cedex 3
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Forum Tour
SIREN : 343 008 397 000 14
Willing to dispose of a registered address for your company in Lyon ? Starting your business? Willing to dispose of a registered address to convey a great corporate image vis-à-vis your clients and partners ? Choose the prestigious setting of Lyon Tour Part Dieu and provide your company with the image it deserves within a contained cost.
Virtual Office LyonVirtual Viewing
Our Lyon BURO Club business centre offers the following virtual office services to your company:
Registered address for your company:
- What better and more representative address in Lyon could you dream of than that of the Tour Part Dieu when taking residence for your company in Lyon ? Take advantage from our prestigious address to establish your headquarters, open a representative office or dispose of a correspondence address. Beyond a simple registered address in Lyon, our address in La Tour Part Dieu truly becomes yours: you will convey a professional image for your company while benefiting from services such as the reception and forwarding of your mail. You can develop your business in full confidence!
Call answering services:
- Choose to dispose of a dedicated phone line for your company (DDI), a customized and bilingual (English/French) call answering service, messages handling and forwarding via @mail or phone (according to your instructions). You may go to your professional appointments in full confidence; you will miss no clients or partners’ calls thus increasing your efficiency.
- An exceptional address in Lyon- A business centre certified by the prefecture - 20 years of BURO Club experience
Looking for a virtual office in Lyon ?
- Contact Julien Bouchard or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to support you in the implementation of your virtual office in Lyon.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Lyon is set at the centre of European business
- Lyon is registered on the UNESCO world heritage. Since Antiquity, The « Capital des Gaules” has been cultivating its « art de vivre » and economic dynamism. Its central position in France and in Europe fosters trade and the establishment of international companies which can find there a good balance between a genuine regional economic capital city and quality of life: Marseille and Paris are only 2 hours away via TGV, the international airport serves worldwide destinations; and the main Alps ski resorts are just 1 hour away by road.
'Art de vivre' and economic development
- Located at the gates of the Rhône river Valley, Lyon hosts all major industries (food industry, chemical sector, construction companies, and the new economy). The city is also a business capital city with a much diversified services sector fostering the development of all activities. Lyon benefits from an exceptional history, a worldwide renowned cuisine, and many cultural events (opera, theatre). The city conveys a great international image thanks to its extremely dynamic business networks.
Being in Lyon for business ...or for setting up your company
- When willing to meet your clients or partners, choose BURO Club Lyon and its business services: short term temporary offices, a wide selection of meeting rooms for rental, video conferencing service. BURO Club Lyon can also provide you with 37 fully renovated workspaces for the establishment of your company.