23 rue Jules Vallès
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
BURO Club Lyon-Villeurbanne is ideally located, close to la Part-Dieu strategic business district. It offers you serviced office rental and fully equipped meeting rooms, as well as a business address solution and call answering or secretariat services. Come and discover its know-how, based on 30 years of experience.
Business centre Lyon-Villeurbanne
- Located 23 rue Jules Vallès in Villeurbanne, BURO Club Lyon-Villeurbanne takes advantage of its quiet and enabling working environment benefiting from an easy access, be it by car (access via the nearby ring road) or public transports (3 minutes from the metro-tram « Charpennes stop » and 12 minutes from la Part-Dieu railway station). Adaptability, scalability, flexibility, turnkey solutions and all-inclusive prices: everything is in place to optimize your company’s accommodation and your daily management.
BURO Club Lyon-Villeurbanne, a reasonably sized business centre, will provide you with pleasant workspaces within a bright air-conditioned building including:
- Fully equipped serviced office rental solutions from 12 to 22 sqm (compliant with the AFNOR X50-772 standard),
- Temporary offices for your professional appointments,
- One meeting and training room with a maximum capacity of 12 people,
- A reception and break-out area.
Serving its clients from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday till Thursday and till 6 p.m. on Friday without interruption, BURO Club Lyon-Villeurbanne will also propose:
- A virtual office service respecting the legal framework (prefectural certification N° 2010-01),
- A bilingual, friendly and professional customized call answering service,
- A team of skilled assistants for all your administrative, printing or drafting work (expertise in the construction sector, perfect typing skills),
- A printing centre, connected to your office, for any B&W or colour documents printing or scanning in total confidentiality,
- A LCD projector, visitors’ reception,
- Private numbered parking spaces, secured access for residents via a multi-function badge outside opening hours.
- A business centre at your disposal thanks to its extended opening hours (11 hours per day),
- A customized service and a team of skilled assistants caring for you,
- Parking spaces reserved for our residents,
- Many types of restaurants in the heart of Les Charpennes.
- BURO Club network experience
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located at the upper north-east border of Lyon, Villeurbanne is one of the biggest and most dynamic municipalities of « Le Grand Lyon ». It was first a farming land which, later on, underwent a formidable economic growth thanks to the industrial revolution. The industrial companies which settled down in the community attracted a new population and transformed Villeurbanne’s face. Even nowadays, the diversity of its population, its cultural mix and its nuances are the true specificities of this large city located in the Rhône department. The city evolved again, along with the decline of industry. It became more residential while retaining all its dynamism. Thanks to its geographical proximity, it created a close relationship with Lyon. The numerous urban connexions (bus, metro, and tramway) between both municipalities strengthened Villeurbanne strong situation, close to Saint-Exupéry and Lyon-Bron airports, and to La Part-Dieu railway station. A close geographical, economic and cultural network was hence established over time between Villeurbanne and Lyon.
- This municipality, part of the “Grand Lyon », is also a strategic economic stronghold. It disposes of a scientific research and education centre (physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and IT) working closely with the industry sector. The close links between these two worlds, and the development of urban centres dedicated to retail, companies and housing (such as the Carré de Soie district recently built) constitute a formidable asset for the economic development of the municipality. True to say that Villeurbanne, thanks to the profound mutation of a large part of its territory and to the specificities of its cultural mix, is indeed a true asset for the competitiveness and attractiveness of Lyon metropolis and will be an extraordinary springboard for companies settling there.
- So that they may settle down more conveniently,BURO Club Lyon Villeurbanne business centre offers a wide and adaptable array of serviced offices, meeting rooms, coworking shared spaces rental and virtual office solutions for companies willing to start or develop their business in the region.