23 rue Jules Vallès
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Willing to rent a meeting room within a unique setting in Lyon-Villeurbanne ? Organizing a product presentation, a training session, a business appointment, a management meeting in Lyon ? Come and discover our BURO Club Lyon Villeurbanne business centre.
Meeting room rental Lyon Villeurbanne
The meeting rooms in Villeurbanne:
- For all your meetings and training sessions, BURO Club Lyon-Villeurbanne provides you with a pleasant and bright space and will be at your service while you are present. Organizing a training session, an important meeting? Come and discover our meeting room, set in a calm and bright environment, with a maximum capacity of 12 people. The room is fully equipped (furniture, paperboard, white board, internet connexion, LCD projector…) so that you may benefit from perfect working conditions.
Meeting room rental related services:
- So that you may be fully comfortable and immediately operational, the following services are available:
- Customized visitors’ reception.
- Half-day or day rental,
- Temporary offices reservation,
- Coffee breaks, lunch and cocktail organization by high-quality service providers,
- Hotel, restaurant…booking,
- Secretariat and printing by our skilled assistants.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Lyon Villeurbanne ?
- Fill in the following form or just contact us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00. We will gladly provide an answer to all your questions.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located at the upper north-east border of Lyon, Villeurbanne is one of the biggest and most dynamic municipalities of « Le Grand Lyon ». It was first a farming land which, later on, underwent a formidable economic growth thanks to the industrial revolution. The industrial companies which settled down in the community attracted a new population and transformed Villeurbanne’s face. Even nowadays, the diversity of its population, its cultural mix and its nuances are the true specificities of this large city located in the Rhône department. The city evolved again, along with the decline of industry. It became more residential while retaining all its dynamism. Thanks to its geographical proximity, it created a close relationship with Lyon. The numerous urban connexions (bus, metro, and tramway) between both municipalities strengthened Villeurbanne strong situation, close to Saint-Exupéry and Lyon-Bron airports, and to La Part-Dieu railway station. A close geographical, economic and cultural network was hence established over time between Villeurbanne and Lyon.
- This municipality, part of the “Grand Lyon », is also a strategic economic stronghold. It disposes of a scientific research and education centre (physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and IT) working closely with the industry sector. The close links between these two worlds, and the development of urban centres dedicated to retail, companies and housing (such as the Carré de Soie district recently built) constitute a formidable asset for the economic development of the municipality. True to say that Villeurbanne, thanks to the profound mutation of a large part of its territory and to the specificities of its cultural mix, is indeed a true asset for the competitiveness and attractiveness of Lyon metropolis and will be an extraordinary springboard for companies settling there.
- So that they may settle down more conveniently,BURO Club Lyon Villeurbanne business centre offers a wide and adaptable array of serviced offices, meeting rooms, coworking shared spaces rental and virtual office solutions for companies willing to start or develop their business in the region.