23 rue Jules Vallès
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Looking for offices to rent in Lyon ? Come and discover a unique address in Lyon-Villeurbanne. Beyond a simple office rental solution, we will provide you with the perfect combination between art of living and art of working. Our office rental solutions in Villeurbanne are available starting from one workstation and one month, thus giving you total flexibility.
Office space rental Lyon-Villeurbanne
The strong points of our serviced office rental solutions in Lyon-Villeurbanne:
- Come and discover our workstations, set within a quiet and enabling working environment. Take advantage of one or several fully equipped offices benefiting from an easy access, be it by car or by public transportation.Within BURO Club Lyon Villeurbanne, you will be able to dispose of one or several offices among our 20 fully equipped offices with a surface from 12 to 22 sqm. You will hence be able to match the size and equipment of your office to your business. You may also access, when need be, our meeting room or dispose of an additional office.
An all-inclusive price, coming with no surprises :
- Optimizing and keeping control of your real-estate costs. Our offices prices are “all-inclusive” prices. They include, among other things, : usual set of furniture, internet network access, rental charges, a business address for your company in Villeurbanne, maintenance, property tax, and two vital professional services : a registered address and a call answering service. You will hence bear no unplanned costs and benefit from the best possible working environment at the best possible price. To the difference of a traditional 3/6/9 lease, you pay only for the occupied spaces thanks to common spaces costs sharing.
Be agile and flexible :
- Choose the duration of your contract according to your needs, be them temporary or permanent. A short-term mission in Lyon-Villeurbanne or a long-term establishment: BURO Club Lyon-Villeurbanne will bring to you the appropriate solution so that you do not have to commit to a long term lease, as when signing a 3/6/9 lease, and may challenge our efficiency before extending your contract.
- BURO Club Lyon-Villeurbanne puts at your disposal all necessary means for your comfort and success: reliable and scalable equipment, a secured scanning and printing centre.BURO Club Lyon-Villeurbanne also puts at your disposal its skills, thanks to a team of assistants handling your company visitors’ reception, calls answering and mail handling. Do not hesitate to call upon them for your secretarial and printing tasks, and discover their efficiency and professionalism.
Willing to rent a serviced office in Lyon-Villeurbanne ?
- Fill in the following form or just contact us at + 33 1 40 21 44 00. We will gladly provide an answer to all your questions.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Located at the upper north-east border of Lyon, Villeurbanne is one of the biggest and most dynamic municipalities of « Le Grand Lyon ». It was first a farming land which, later on, underwent a formidable economic growth thanks to the industrial revolution. The industrial companies which settled down in the community attracted a new population and transformed Villeurbanne’s face. Even nowadays, the diversity of its population, its cultural mix and its nuances are the true specificities of this large city located in the Rhône department. The city evolved again, along with the decline of industry. It became more residential while retaining all its dynamism. Thanks to its geographical proximity, it created a close relationship with Lyon. The numerous urban connexions (bus, metro, and tramway) between both municipalities strengthened Villeurbanne strong situation, close to Saint-Exupéry and Lyon-Bron airports, and to La Part-Dieu railway station. A close geographical, economic and cultural network was hence established over time between Villeurbanne and Lyon.
- This municipality, part of the “Grand Lyon », is also a strategic economic stronghold. It disposes of a scientific research and education centre (physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and IT) working closely with the industry sector. The close links between these two worlds, and the development of urban centres dedicated to retail, companies and housing (such as the Carré de Soie district recently built) constitute a formidable asset for the economic development of the municipality. True to say that Villeurbanne, thanks to the profound mutation of a large part of its territory and to the specificities of its cultural mix, is indeed a true asset for the competitiveness and attractiveness of Lyon metropolis and will be an extraordinary springboard for companies settling there.
- So that they may settle down more conveniently,BURO Club Lyon Villeurbanne business centre offers a wide and adaptable array of serviced offices, meeting rooms, coworking shared spaces rental and virtual office solutions for companies willing to start or develop their business in the region.