Lot. Dillon Stade
11, rue des Arts et Métiers
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Sarl Templus Martinique
SIREN : 412 464 612 00040
Thanks to BURO Club Martinique, you will benefit from a central location on the edges of the city centre for the establishment of your company in Fort-de-France. The business centre offers you equipped office rental solutions and meeting rooms' rental as well as additional services enabling you to be immediately operational. It is also a perfect address for the registered address of your company in Fort de France.
Business centre Martinique
- Located in the heart of a business district, BURO Club Martinique stands close to the large seaport and the future “l’Etang Z’abricots” marina. 5 minutes from the highway, main road connecting the Fort-de-France city centre to the Lamentin and 15 minutes (12 km) from the Aimé Césaire airport, the centre is close to the trading and industrial areas of Rivière Roche, la Jambette and Californie. The area is served by buses.
Be it for 1 day, 1 month, and 1 year or more, you will benefit from a friendly and air-conditioned working environment of 250 sqm, within a building built in the Creole style providing you with:
- 10 very bright fully equipped offices to rent from 9 to 12 sqm,
- 1 meeting room with a maximum capacity of 12 people,
- 1 visitors’ office available for 1 hour, half-a-day…or more,
- 1 visitors’ lounge with a press review, 1 cafeteria.
Among the various services offered by every BURO Club business centre, you will benefit from:
- A customized and computerized call answering service, forwarding your messages via fax, e-mail or sms, with a 24h per day access and schedule management,
- B&W and colour A4, A3 copier and printing pool, including scan and fax services,
- IT equipment: firewall, network maintenance and management, Wi-Fi, high-speed unlimited internet connexion,
- Mail management via la Poste or Express services,
- Coffee breaks, snacks services,
- Necessary equipment for your meetings’ facilitation (paperboard, video projector…),
- French and English secretarial services (typing, document binding and cutting, fax…) and booking (plane, car, hotel). Business formalities center.
- 7 days per week and 24h per day secured access via digicode, private car park.
- Customized and computerized call answering service from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.,
- Appointment scheduling by phone or internet (NEW SERVICE),
- Bilingual secretariat: French/English,
- Only for BURO Club Martinique resident clients : special rebate * on office or meeting room rentals in one of the three BURO Club West Indies-Guyana business centres (under certain conditions depending on the site),
+33 1 40 21 44 00
The French West Indies, Europe at the gates of Americas.....
- Martinique offers a unique quality of life in the Caribbean. Beyond the always splendid sea and sun presence, it is also, and foremost, a powerful economic centre from which one can reach out to the entire region. Its state of the art port and airport facilities are one of its many assets for trading with the U.S.A or with South America. Miami and Caracas are close by via air travel, so that you can easily reach out to various markets. The Fort-de-France economic structure (more than 5.000 companies), the dynamism of local authorities (Agency for the Development of Martinique...) and its entrepreneurs do offer great opportunities to settle down in Martinique and carry out activities in very different industries such as banking, mass-market retailing or construction.
Fort-de-France: an economic and cultural capital city
- Fort-de-France holds the main companies and public administrations of the island (BURO Club Martinique is located in an urban free zone). Thanks to its attractive quality of life, culture, leisure, shops, and a good transportation system, Fort-de-France is an inevitable spot when deciding to settle in Martinique.......most notably at BURO Club Martinique which offers you workspace rental solutions so that you may establish your company in Fort de France.