Lot. Dillon Stade
11, rue des Arts et Métiers
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Sarl Templus Martinique
SIREN : 412 464 612 00040
Looking for a meeting room to rent in Fort de France for a training session ? Organizing an important management meeting and looking for a professional setting ? Carrying out a hiring interview ? Come and discover our BURO Club Martinique business centre and its meeting room.
Meeting room rental Martinique
Come and discover our meeting rooms in Fort de France (Martinique)
The meeting rooms in Martinique:
- We offer you a fully equipped (internet access, screen, paperboard…) meeting room rental with a maximum capacity of 12 people. A visitors ’office is also available for your hiring or individual interviews. You may rent our rooms for half-a-day, one day or more.
Meeting room rental related services:
- Coffee and pastries upon arrival, various types of breaks, meal-trays, lunch: choose your formula according to the nature of your meeting (training session, management meeting, product presentation ....)
- Thanks to our on-demand services, your meetings will be more efficient, as we are close to the highway. The BURO Club Martinique business centre stands close to the sea port and the future “l’Etang Z’abricots » marina. It is therefore an ideally located business centre in Fort de France.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Fort de France ?
- Contact Véronique Lefranc at +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to prepare a quotation for you.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
The French West Indies, Europe at the gates of Americas.....
- Martinique offers a unique quality of life in the Caribbean. Beyond the always splendid sea and sun presence, it is also, and foremost, a powerful economic centre from which one can reach out to the entire region. Its state of the art port and airport facilities are one of its many assets for trading with the U.S.A or with South America. Miami and Caracas are close by via air travel, so that you can easily reach out to various markets. The Fort-de-France economic structure (more than 5.000 companies), the dynamism of local authorities (Agency for the Development of Martinique...) and its entrepreneurs do offer great opportunities to settle down in Martinique and carry out activities in very different industries such as banking, mass-market retailing or construction.
Fort-de-France: an economic and cultural capital city
- Fort-de-France holds the main companies and public administrations of the island (BURO Club Martinique is located in an urban free zone). Thanks to its attractive quality of life, culture, leisure, shops, and a good transportation system, Fort-de-France is an inevitable spot when deciding to settle in Martinique.......most notably at BURO Club Martinique which offers you workspace rental solutions so that you may establish your company in Fort de France.