Lot. Dillon Stade
11, rue des Arts et Métiers
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Sarl Templus Martinique
SIREN : 412 464 612 00040
Starting your business in Fort de France ? Looking for a professional address to register the address of your company ? Be it for your headquarters or a postal address, come and discover the BURO Club Martinique business centre virtual office solutions, ideally located only 5 minutes from the highway and close to the sea port.
Virtual Office Martinique
Our Fort de France (Martinique) business centre offers you the following virtual office services:
Registered address for your company in Fort de France:
- Use our address close to the sea port and 5 minutes from the city centre to establish your headquarters, your representative office or a correspondence address in Martinique. Well beyond a simple registered address in Fort de France, our address becomes your company’s address: you thus convey a high-quality professional image for your company. Mail reception and forwarding are included in this service.
Customized call answering services:
- Thanks to our computerized switchboard, you will benefit from a customized and bilingual (French/English) call answering service, messages handling and forwarding via @mail or phone. While travelling in Martinique or elsewhere, you will have the guarantee that you will convey a professional image to your clients and that no calls will be lost.
- A professional address - A business centre certified by the prefecture - 20 years experience
Looking for a virtual address in Martinique?
Contact Véronique Lefranc at +33 140 21 44 00 or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to support you in implementing your company’s registered address.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
The French West Indies, Europe at the gates of Americas.....
- Martinique offers a unique quality of life in the Caribbean. Beyond the always splendid sea and sun presence, it is also, and foremost, a powerful economic centre from which one can reach out to the entire region. Its state of the art port and airport facilities are one of its many assets for trading with the U.S.A or with South America. Miami and Caracas are close by via air travel, so that you can easily reach out to various markets. The Fort-de-France economic structure (more than 5.000 companies), the dynamism of local authorities (Agency for the Development of Martinique...) and its entrepreneurs do offer great opportunities to settle down in Martinique and carry out activities in very different industries such as banking, mass-market retailing or construction.
Fort-de-France: an economic and cultural capital city
- Fort-de-France holds the main companies and public administrations of the island (BURO Club Martinique is located in an urban free zone). Thanks to its attractive quality of life, culture, leisure, shops, and a good transportation system, Fort-de-France is an inevitable spot when deciding to settle in Martinique.......most notably at BURO Club Martinique which offers you workspace rental solutions so that you may establish your company in Fort de France.