26 Avenue Foch
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
In the heart of Metz, in a splendid private mansion, you can be sure that you have exactly the workspace you need to meet a client, organise an interview, a training session or simply a working session with your staff. Just a few metres from the station and with direct access to the A31 motorway, use this partner business centre to organise your meetings or business meetings in Metz under optimum conditions.
New business centre : company virtual office, office and meeting room rental
Meeting Rooms Metz
Rent your meeting room in Metz :
- In daylight and equipped with all the necessary equipment for your meeting, this workspace can accommodate up to 25 people depending on the layout (U-shaped, square, theatre...). Available by the hour or by the day, this meeting room allows you to comfortably receive your customers, suppliers or employees in Metz.
- In the heart of the historic imperial district of Metz, the privileged location of this partner business centre opposite the station car park and only a few minutes from the city centre one, offers you and all your participants numerous parking spaces and makes this business premises the ideal place to organise your event.
- The team can also organise breaks and lunch at your meeting to ensure that this time runs smoothly.
- Confirm your rental and book your package by contacting the centre Monday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pm without interruption. The entire centre team will be happy to prepare your equipped office or meeting room according to your instructions and will propose you the best virtual office solution suited to your business.
Would you like to rent a meeting room in Metz ?
- Contact Isabelle Gautier and her team directly on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or address your needs by filling out the form on the right and receive a detailed quote.
, Managing Director
A historic city, close to Luxembourg, Belgium and Germany, Metz is a cosmopolitan city par excellence. Its privileged location at the crossroads of Europe and less than 1h30 from Paris by TGV, has favoured the development of airport and highway infrastructures making Metz an easily accessible city. A major asset that has enabled the city to attract massive domestic and foreign companies. Metz, like all of Lorraine, has perfectly succeeded in its transformation.
From its rich past the old market town, which later became a stronghold, has kept many testimonies (Abbey of Saint-Pierre aux Nonnains, imperial district, district of the New temple, ramparts or Saint-Etienne cathedral) but dynamic and innovative, this pioneer of urban ecology has turned for several years to the new technologies sector to ensure its economic future. Metz has a dynamic business ecosystem that enables it to refine its economic expansion.
At the crossroads of the major European axes, the Moselle prefecture and capital of the Lorraine region therefore has serious assets to enable you to start or develop your activity under optimal conditions.
To enjoy all the advantages of this green, commercial, cosmopolitan and dynamic city, our partner BURO Club supports you in your project to set up in Metz. Whether you need an equipped office, a virtual office, a telephone permanence or simply a meeting room, the business centre team will be at your disposal to set up the turnkey virtual office solution best suited to your situation.