543, rue de la Castelle
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL FB INVESTISSEMENT
SIREN : 483 220 240
Starting a new business often means renting offices. Because we know that, when starting, you need to be careful vis-à-vis your cash flow, BURO Club Montpellier offers you its shared space office rental solution, ideal when willing to optimize your budget. The business centre is ideally located and has a direct access to the highway.
Coworking Spaces rental Montpellier
Discover our coworking shared space offering in Montpellier.
Our coworking solution in Montpellier:
- Permanent access to the business centre’s shared space, unlimited internet access, private box for your files.
- Business address of your company in Montpellier 543, rue de la Castelle. You may access the centre’s common areas (relaxation area, visitors’ reception.....)
- A free rental office half-a-day per month (for your individual interviews with your partners, clients, future employees...)
- Access to the shared spaces of the BURO Club business centres participating in the operation
- An adaptable contract, starting from 3 months, and evolving according to your needs: thanks to our Montpellier buisness centre workspaces diversity, we will be able to match your development, from a shared space rental to the rental of several private serviced offices.
- A competitive price: from 295 € (VAT excluded) per month and per workstation: ideal to optimize your cash flow.
- On-demand optional services, only when you do need them (call answering service, copies...)
- A unique working environment in Montpellier: the BURO Club business centre is close to all facilities and located in the largest business park of Montpellier, only 10 minutes from the city centre, the railway station and Fréjorgues airport. It is close to a direct access to the A9 highway towards Spain, and served by buses and tramway.
Willing to rent a shared space office in Montpellier ?
- Contact Annie Ferrandes or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to show you our business centre.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- Science universities and their researchers are the real driving force of Montpellier’s economy ; they indeed contribute to the development of centres of excellence in IT technology, biotechnology, environment, tropical and Mediterranean agronomy. At the crossroad between Barcelona, Paris and Geneva; Montpellier benefits from a strategic and easily accessible location at the crossroad between Northern and Southern Europe: TGV, international airport, and highways.
Exceptional living conditions in the Languedoc-Roussillon capital city
- A “Young” city thanks to its universities, Montpellier is also a city of history and culture where artistic creation is intense. Weather conditions and the proximity of the sea foster Montpellier’s important touristic development. The city of Montpellier perfectly combines business development and exceptional living conditions. Montpellier is also a city where sports play a key role: for instance, football and handball clubs do rank high! Montpellier demonstrates day after day its dedication to top-level sport.
Meeting, appointment, interviews or settling down in Montpellier...
- Do not hesitate to call upon BURO Club to meet your partners or clients in the best possible conditions. The team of our Montpellier business centre is at your disposal and offers you its services: serviced office rental of any duration and meeting rooms.