Nantes Gare- Cité des Congrès
2, rue Crucy
44005 Nantes Cedex 1
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Unip AG BURO Nantes
SIREN : 401 767 181
Virtual Office Nantes Congrès
Office Rental Nantes Congrès
Meeting Room rental Nantes Congrès
Coworking Nantes Congrès
Starting a business in Nantes ? Willing to dispose of a professional workspace while optimizing your office rental budget ? Often travelling and yet willing to have a workspace in Nantes ? Come and discover our coworking shared space rental solution in Nantes Congrès.
Coworking Nantes Congrès
Discover our coworking shared space offering in Nantes Gare- Cité des Congrès
Our coworking solution in Nantes Gare - Cité des Congrès:
- Permanent access to the business centre shared space, unlimited internet access, private box.
- Registered address for your company in the Nantes Congrès business district, access to the business centre common areas (fully renovated relaxation area and visitors’ reception...)
- For free: a half-day private office rental per month (for your individual interviews).
- Access to BURO Club business centres shared spaces participating in the operation, and more specifically to our other business centres in Rennes and Nantes.
Your benefits :
- An adaptable contract, with an initial duration of 3 months, and amendable when need be. You may start with one coworking shared space and move on to a private office in Nantes Congrès. Our Nantes meeting rooms available for on-demand rental are also at your disposal.
- A competitive and optimized price. Because we do know that your cash-flow is important to you.
- On-demand optional services, and only when you need them (secretariat, copies...). You do not have to invest in new equipment.
- A privileged working environment in Nantes Congrès: the relaxation areas and the reception hall have been fully renovated. You will benefit from optimal and comfortable conditions to work.
Willing to rent a shared space in Nantes Gare - Cité des Congrès?
- Contact Sébastien Hue or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to show you our shared spaces.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Nantes Cité des Congrès
- Thanks to the construction of the Cité des Congrès (inaugurated in 1992), the Madeleine – Champ de Mars district has undergone profound change. Led by the urban architect Jean-François Revert, the project enabled the district to combine new and old so as to accommodate all usages (housing, business activities, culture, leisure…) and all populations while preserving the city’s natural and historical heritage. Thus, the former craftsmen district which hosted the City’s Halles and the famous LU factory in the last century is today a business cluster opened to the world and is the symbol of a successful regeneration.
- Located in the city centre, within this business district designed as a living area, the BURO Club Nantes Congrès business centre enables you to settle down in the heart of the Atlantic Arc. Only 2 hours away from Paris via TGV, the centre offers you the possibility to start or develop your business within the N°1 western France metropolis. On the banks of the river Loire, in front of the « Lieu Unique » (cultural centre set within the former premises of the LU biscuits factory whose initials it kept and whose splendid Art nouveau style building can be seen from most of our workspaces and from our relaxation area), and only 300 metres from the Cité des Congrès, you will provide your company with more than just a registered address or serviced offices. Organize your meetings, your training sessions or your commercial presentations in one of our meeting rooms, and make a true quantum leap ! Just a few minutes away, the Château des Ducs de Bretagne will take you on a journey and invite you to discover a city steeped in history.
- By choosing BURO Club Nantes Congrès, you will take advantage of the benefits of a business centre located in the centre of a rich and dynamic city (restaurants, cultural centres, sports centres…), easily accessible (only 7 minutes’ walk from the TGV railway station, and close to the tramway, buses and TER (regional express trains) and open to the world (15 minutes from Nantes-Atlantique airport). Pleasure of working and art of living: everything is assembled in our centre located 2 rue de Crucy so that you may work under the best possible conditions!