Nantes Gare- Cité des Congrès
2, rue Crucy
44005 Nantes Cedex 1
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Unip AG BURO Nantes
SIREN : 401 767 181
Willing to organize a training session or a commercial presentation in the Nantes Congrès business district ? Come and discover the benefits of renting our meeting room which can accommodate up to 12 people and is located within the Cité des Congrès business district, just a few minutes away from the TGV SNCF railway station.
Meeting Room rental Nantes Congrès
Come and discover our meeting room in Nantes Gare-Cité des Congrès
Meeting room in Nantes:
- 1 meeting room with a maximum capacity of 12 people and fully equipped with state of the art technology (wire line internet access, LCD projector...). Looking for a bigger meeting room ? Ask our Nantes Beaulieu BURO Club business centre which has 5 meeting rooms with a maximum capacity of 18 people.1 visitors’ office for your appointments or individual interviews. Rent these spaces for half-a-day, a day or more.
Meeting room rental related services:
- Coffee breaks, pastries upon arrival, meal-trays, lunch outside: choose your catering formula according to the nature of your meeting.
- Buffets or cocktail parties for your events in Nantes: take advantage of our business centre’s privileged location in the Cité des Congrès business district so that your event be a success!
- On-demand audio visual or IT equipment (microphone, loudspeakers, flat screen...). Tell us about your specific requirements, and we will take care of the logistics of your meeting.
- Be it for a training session, a management meeting, or an individual interview, our on-demand services will make your day a fruitful and efficient one, within a functional and easily accessible environment just a few minutes from the SNCF railway station and served by a tramway stop and a bus stop.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Nantes Gare - Cité des Congrès ?
- Contact Sébastien Hue or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to prepare a quotation for your next meeting in Nantes Congrès.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Nantes Cité des Congrès
- Thanks to the construction of the Cité des Congrès (inaugurated in 1992), the Madeleine – Champ de Mars district has undergone profound change. Led by the urban architect Jean-François Revert, the project enabled the district to combine new and old so as to accommodate all usages (housing, business activities, culture, leisure…) and all populations while preserving the city’s natural and historical heritage. Thus, the former craftsmen district which hosted the City’s Halles and the famous LU factory in the last century is today a business cluster opened to the world and is the symbol of a successful regeneration.
- Located in the city centre, within this business district designed as a living area, the BURO Club Nantes Congrès business centre enables you to settle down in the heart of the Atlantic Arc. Only 2 hours away from Paris via TGV, the centre offers you the possibility to start or develop your business within the N°1 western France metropolis. On the banks of the river Loire, in front of the « Lieu Unique » (cultural centre set within the former premises of the LU biscuits factory whose initials it kept and whose splendid Art nouveau style building can be seen from most of our workspaces and from our relaxation area), and only 300 metres from the Cité des Congrès, you will provide your company with more than just a registered address or serviced offices. Organize your meetings, your training sessions or your commercial presentations in one of our meeting rooms, and make a true quantum leap ! Just a few minutes away, the Château des Ducs de Bretagne will take you on a journey and invite you to discover a city steeped in history.
- By choosing BURO Club Nantes Congrès, you will take advantage of the benefits of a business centre located in the centre of a rich and dynamic city (restaurants, cultural centres, sports centres…), easily accessible (only 7 minutes’ walk from the TGV railway station, and close to the tramway, buses and TER (regional express trains) and open to the world (15 minutes from Nantes-Atlantique airport). Pleasure of working and art of living: everything is assembled in our centre located 2 rue de Crucy so that you may work under the best possible conditions!