1, boulevard Paul Montel
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL 1 PAUL MONTEL
SIREN : 519 813 794 RCS NICE
Starting a new business in Nice and willing to optimize your office rental budget ? Often travelling in the Alpes Maritimes department and not needing a permanent office ? Come and discover our Nice BURO Club business centre , ideally located and benefiting from an easy access to the highway heading towards Monaco and Marseille.
Coworking Spaces rental Nice
Come and discover our space coworking service in Nice.
Our coworking solution in Nice:
- Permanent access to our BURO Club Nice business centre shared space, unlimited internet access, private box.
- Business address for your company in Nice, access to the business centre’s common areas (terrace, break-out area ....)
- For free: a half-a-day per month private office rental in Nice (for your individual interviews).
- Access to the shared spaces of the BURO Club business centres participating in the operation
- An adaptable contract, starting from 3 months and scalable according to the evolution of your needs: you may start with a shared space coworking solution and move on to a private office rental solution , depending on the evolution of your company.
- A competitive and sharp price: from 295 € (VAT excluded) per month and per workstation: perfect when starting a new business without impairing your cash flow.
- On-demand optional services, only when you do need them (call answering service, copies, and secretariat). The business centre will also put at your disposal 3 meeting rooms with a capacity from 4 to 30 people.
- A unique working environment in Nice: in front of the future Nice « Grand Arenas » and of the multimodal railway station, with an easy access to Nice, Monaco or Marseille via the nearby highway, and close to the express road and the 'Promenade des Anglais'
Willing to rent a shared space office in Nice ?
- Contact Antoine Guida or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to show you our business centre in Nice.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
The ambition of Nice: to become a large economic metropolis
- Nice is located at the crossroad of the Mediterranean Basin, close to the Italian border (30 minutes by car) and close to Cannes and Monaco (only 30 kilometres). Nice is the N° 5 French city in terms of population and business, and it also disposes of the 3rd French airport and of a marina. 87 % of employees work in the services sector. Many large projects are launched and will be completed by 2020: for instance, the new stadium (ALLIANZ RIVIERA STADIUM) located in the heart of the Eco-Valley is a sustainable development project with important social and economic ambitions. It has been chosen for the coming football EURO 2016 competition. Two large Congress Centres are dedicated to business tourism, and there will soon be one of the largest European Congress Centres.
The Côte d’Azur, an enchanting landscape
- Situated between mountains (ski resorts less than one hour) and sea, Nice benefits from important natural assets and from a microclimate which contribute to its international reputation. It is the N°2 French city for tourism (4 million visitors per year), along a seacoast with the famous «Promenade des Anglais” and the “Baie des Anges”, two “must see” places to visit. A Southern city which historically belonged to Italy, Nice stands out through its cultural mix and art of living.
Settle down in Nice thanks to BURO Club
- Do not hesitate to call upon BURO Club Nice to meet your partners or clients in the best possible conditions. A prestigious address and a team of business centre experts will welcome you in Nice with customized services: equipped office rental of any duration and meeting rooms.