1, boulevard Paul Montel
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL 1 PAUL MONTEL
SIREN : 519 813 794 RCS NICE
There is no place for improvisation when organizing your coming meeting in Nice. Looking for a meeting room rental solution in Nice for a training session, a management meeting, a hiring session, a meeting with your partners ? Discover the 3 meeting rooms of our business centre in Nice , located close to the Arénas.
Meeting room rental Nice
Come and discover our meeting rooms in Nice:
The meeting rooms in Nice:
- 3 modern meeting rooms, with a capacity from 3 to 30 people, equipped with state-of-the-art technology (wireless internet access, LCD projector...). 2 'Day Offices' for your appointments or interviews: you can rent these spaces for half-a-day, a day or more.
Our meeting room rental related services:
- Coffee breaks, pastries upon arrival, meal-trays, lunch outside: choose your catering formula according to the nature and profile of your meeting, and we will take care of it all. Buffets or cocktail parties organization for your events in Nice: a terrace, with a view to the mountains and to the sea, is also available, perfect for your clients events and for your meetings breaks. On-demand audio visual or IT equipment (microphone, loudspeakers, flat screen...): tell us about your specific requirements. Be it for a data room, a training session or a management meeting, our on-demand services will make your day a productive and efficient one, within a functional and easily accessible environment.
Willing to rent a meeting room in Nice ?
- Contact Antoine Guida or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to come back to you.
+33 1 40 21 44 00
The ambition of Nice: to become a large economic metropolis
- Nice is located at the crossroad of the Mediterranean Basin, close to the Italian border (30 minutes by car) and close to Cannes and Monaco (only 30 kilometres). Nice is the N° 5 French city in terms of population and business, and it also disposes of the 3rd French airport and of a marina. 87 % of employees work in the services sector. Many large projects are launched and will be completed by 2020: for instance, the new stadium (ALLIANZ RIVIERA STADIUM) located in the heart of the Eco-Valley is a sustainable development project with important social and economic ambitions. It has been chosen for the coming football EURO 2016 competition. Two large Congress Centres are dedicated to business tourism, and there will soon be one of the largest European Congress Centres.
The Côte d’Azur, an enchanting landscape
- Situated between mountains (ski resorts less than one hour) and sea, Nice benefits from important natural assets and from a microclimate which contribute to its international reputation. It is the N°2 French city for tourism (4 million visitors per year), along a seacoast with the famous «Promenade des Anglais” and the “Baie des Anges”, two “must see” places to visit. A Southern city which historically belonged to Italy, Nice stands out through its cultural mix and art of living.
Settle down in Nice thanks to BURO Club
- Do not hesitate to call upon BURO Club Nice to meet your partners or clients in the best possible conditions. A prestigious address and a team of business centre experts will welcome you in Nice with customized services: equipped office rental of any duration and meeting rooms.