131 boulevard Pereire
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
With 2 equipped offices, 3 meeting rooms and a wide range of virtual office solutions, this BURO Club Partner centre offers you workspaces and services that will necessarily meet your needs to successfully complete your project in Paris !
New BURO Club centre : company virtual office, rental of meeting rooms and equipped offices
Office rental Paris 17th
Ideally located 500m from the ring road (Porte Champerret) and a stone's throw from Porte Maillot, this business premises is easily accessible by car. Very well served by public transport (50m from the Pereire metro and 100m from the RER C line), it also makes it easy to do business in Paris and get around the capital. Optimal working conditions combined with a dynamic environment conducive to the development of a company ! Modern and functional, all the centre's workspaces are air-conditioned and in daylight to offer you optimal working comfort.
The advantages of renting equipped offices in the 17th arrondissement of Paris :
- Flexibility : you set the length of your rental contract and, according to the development of your activity and your projects, you make the configuration of your workspace evolve.
- Exhaustiveness : in addition to a tailor-made workspace, you have all the services you need for your business (visitor reception, meeting room, mail service, etc.).
- Peace of mind : a turnkey workspace that includes your home address, an unsurprising rate and the business centre as your single point of contact so that you can operate in a comfortable environment and concentrate solely on your business !
- A virtual office solution that allows you to free yourself from the constraints of a traditional commercial lease and start your business in a few hours in a comfortable office equipped north-west of Paris !
Want to know more ?
- To make an appointment and visit your future equipped office, contact Nicolas Gorczyca and his team on +33 1 40 21 44 00 or fill in the form opposite.
Located northwest of Paris, on the right bank of the Seine, the 17th district is considered, with the 16th, as the most burgher district of the capital. Its cosy and imposing buildings with Haussmann façades, its numerous parks and gardens give this place a special atmosphere, a sort of link between two eras because, whether from an architectural and urban or social point of view, it is a very diversified and cosmopolitan district that offers a rich and pleasant living environment to its inhabitants.
This multifaceted district also has the advantage of being well served. Lines 2, 3 and 13 of the metro and C of the RER make it easy to get around Paris and reach the most tourist areas of the capital in a short time. It is an ideal district to create or develop its activity on Paris.
To enable you to start or develop your business under optimal conditions in this Parisian district, our partner BURO Club accompanies you in your project and offers you a whole range of turnkey services.
Whether you need an equipped office, a virtual office, a telephone permanence or simply a meeting room, the business centre team will be at your disposal to set up the virtual office plan best suited to your situation.