7 rue Léo Delibes
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
You are a mobile worker, and do not need a permanent office ? Starting your business while willing to optimize your office rental budget ? Come and discover our coworking shared space solutions in Paris 16th district, ideally located so that you may quickly reach out to Paris via the nearby RER and tube stations.
Coworking Paris 16th districtVirtual Viewing
Come and discover our shared space office rental solutions at Paris Trocadéro, in Paris 16.
Our coworking space solution:
- Permanent access to the business centre shared spaces,
- Unlimited internet access, private box.
- Business address for your company at Paris 16th district
- Access to the business centre common areas (relaxation area...)
- A half-day free private office rental per month (for your individual interviews)
- Access to the BURO Club France business centres participating in the operation
- An adaptable contract, starting from 3 months and evolving according to your needs.
- A competitive price: take advantage of our special opening offering starting from 280 € (VAT excluded) per month and per workstation.
- On-demand optional services, only when you need it (call answering service, copier, visio conference service ...)
Willing to rent a coworking shared office at Paris Trocadéro (Paris 16) ?
- Contact Laura Dahan or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to meet your requests and come back to you.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Paris, the capital city for business
- Paris is by essence THE international address. N°1 business centre in France, the capital city and the Ile de France region are still and always attracting large groups which establish their headquarters or subsidiaries there. Its urban infrastructure, its labour market, and the dynamism of its business network are major assets for the development of all types of activities.
Paris 16th district : art of living and economic lung
- Paris 16th district is renowned for its famous avenues: the Kléber Avenue is a very good example, where one can find many large companies such as Veolia, Peugeot or Cap Gemini. This district hosts also the largest number of embassies based in Paris, thus harmoniously combining economic and administrative activities. But Paris 16th district is also a cultural landmark, thanks to the presence of the Palais de Chaillot or the Palais de Tokyo.
Being in Paris for business…or envisaging to settle there
- Be it for a specific event, an appointment, a meeting or a client’s meeting, do not hesitate to call upon BURO Club Paris Trocadéro for its business centre services: equipped office rental in Paris 16th district for one hour, half-a-day or more… We will put at your disposal fully equipped meeting rooms and a Visio conference service. Take advantage of this exceptional address to establish your company thanks to the rental of permanent offices.