7 rue Léo Delibes
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
Willing to benefit from a virtual office in Paris 16th district, in between the Trocadéro square and the Champs Elysées ? Thanks to our prestigious address, you will convey a superb corporate image for your company. Our business centre is an ideal location when starting your business and willing to benefit from a high-class registered address in the 16th district of Paris.
Virtual Office Paris 16th districtVirtual Viewing
The business centre offers you the following virtual office services:
Registered address for your company:
- Benefit from our prestigious address to establish your headquarters, representative office or just a correspondence address. It is much more than just having a registered address in Paris 16th district, as our address becomes yours: you may hence convey a great corporate image for your company while benefiting from services such as the reception and forwarding of your mail.
Customized call answering service:
- You will benefit from a dedicated phone line for your company, customized and bilingual (English/French) call answering services, mail handling and forwarding via @mail or phone. You may travel in full confidence: you will not miss any calls from your partners and clients.
Looking for a virtual office in Paris Trocadéro (Paris 16) ?
- Contact Laura Dahan or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to support you.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Paris, the capital city for business
- Paris is by essence THE international address. N°1 business centre in France, the capital city and the Ile de France region are still and always attracting large groups which establish their headquarters or subsidiaries there. Its urban infrastructure, its labour market, and the dynamism of its business network are major assets for the development of all types of activities.
Paris 16th district : art of living and economic lung
- Paris 16th district is renowned for its famous avenues: the Kléber Avenue is a very good example, where one can find many large companies such as Veolia, Peugeot or Cap Gemini. This district hosts also the largest number of embassies based in Paris, thus harmoniously combining economic and administrative activities. But Paris 16th district is also a cultural landmark, thanks to the presence of the Palais de Chaillot or the Palais de Tokyo.
Being in Paris for business…or envisaging to settle there
- Be it for a specific event, an appointment, a meeting or a client’s meeting, do not hesitate to call upon BURO Club Paris Trocadéro for its business centre services: equipped office rental in Paris 16th district for one hour, half-a-day or more… We will put at your disposal fully equipped meeting rooms and a Visio conference service. Take advantage of this exceptional address to establish your company thanks to the rental of permanent offices.