107, avenue Henri Fréville
35207 Rennes Cedex 2
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SAS AG BURO
SIREN : 328297783
Ideally located, close to the city centre, the TGV railway station, the airport and the Nantes - Brest – Paris expressway; BURO Club business centre offers you office rental solutions in Rennes. You will take advantage of its bright and luminous offices for your company, business address your address there and rent fully equipped customized meeting rooms...
Business centre Rennes
- Located close to the city centre, the TGV railway station and the airport, and benefiting from a direct access to the Nantes-Paris-Brest expressway; the centre offers a prestigious address at the heart of all communications. Metro and bus stops are close by (Henri Fréville stop).
Be it for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or more, you will benefit from an 800 sqm bright and spacious environment providing:
- Rental of 33 offices from 10 to 35 sqm; of which 2 are open-spaces of 32 sqm.
- 1 meeting room with a maximum capacity of 17 people.
- A meeting room with a maximum capacity of 6 people.
- Visitors’ offices.
- Cafeteria, 3 reception and break-out areas with press review.
Among the various services provided by all BURO Club, you will benefit from:
- 1 switchboard with 30 phone lines for 70 DDI sets with a customized call answering service and messages forwarding via email
- 1 B&W and colour A4 and A3 formats printing and copying centre equipped with scanning and fax functionalities
- Efficient office equipment and all the necessary devices to facilitate your meetings (paperboard, screen, LCD projector...)
- Secretariat , mail and parcel handling via La Poste, courier or express delivery
- Hotel and transport tickets booking
- Secured access via digicode outside opening hours
- 1 private underground car park and 1 free 100 spaces car park
- Cafeteria with micro-wave oven and a Nespresso coffee machine
- Direct access to the TGV railway station via the underground.
- Office cabling for your computer network implementation.
- High-quality interior design.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Rennes, a city of technologies and economic health
- A university town, with research centres, IT and telecom industry design areas (France Telecom, Equant, Transpac, SFR, Thomson...), food industry, automotive sector (PSA)... Rennes, a truly booming economic centre, yet remains a liveable city with a human face thanks to the quality of its environment, its cultural framework and the charm of Brittany and of Saint-Malo, only 1 hour drive away. It is indeed an ideal location when settling down in western France. Thanks to the diversity and richness of its business activities, Rennes attracts all industries. Research centres and universities provide a highly qualified employment area. Close to Paris, Rennes is ideally located at the heart of Brittany and offers a direct access to all places of western France. Being in Rennes for business, or willing to settle down?
- Serviced office rental in Rennes from one hour, half-a-day or more…Meeting rooms: for a client event or meeting your clients: do not hesitate to call upon BURO Club and take advantage of all the services provided by our three business centres.