1 bis, rue d'Ouessant
35762 St Grégoire Cedex
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
AG BURO NORD
SIREN : 452 437 882 000 23
Located in Saint-Grégoire and close to the Alphasis and Rennes Atalante business districts, and to Brocéliande Business Park; the BURO Club Rennes North business centre is the ideal choice when renting serviced offices, registering the address of your company, or renting a meeting room.
Business centre Rennes North
- Located in Saint-Grégoire, close to the Alphasis and Rennes Atalante business districts and adjacent to Brocéliande business park, the BURO Club centre is 15 minutes away from Rennes city centre, the TGV railway station and Rennes - St Jacques airport. It is set within a booming district (with many malls, hotels and restaurants), close to residential areas, and only 45 minutes from St-Malo and the seaside thanks to a 4 lanes expressway. The centre is served by the N°8 bus line.
Be it for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month or more, you will benefit from a 710 sqm warm and friendly environment providing:
- Rental of 33 serviced offices, from 10 to 24 sqm.
- 3 open-space offices.
- 1 meeting room with a maximum capacity of 15 people.
- Visitors’ offices.
- Cafeteria, visitors’ reception lounge
Among the different services provided by all BURO Club business centres, you will benefit from:
- 1 switchboard for 80 DDI sets and a customized call answering service
- 1 B&W colour printing and copying centre, including fax and scanner functionalities
- Efficient office equipment and all necessary devices to facilitate your meetings (paperboard, LCD projectors...)
- Secretariat , mail handling via La Poste or courier
- Hotel, train or plane tickets, meal-trays booking service….
- 7 days per week and 24 hours per day secured access
- Private underground car park, free external car park for visitors.
- Office cabling for your computer network implementation,
- Customized call answering call service,
- Storage area.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Located on the European Atlantic arc, 55 kilometres from the Channel coast, Rennes is the leading city in the Brittany region, the second largest city in the Grand Ouest and enjoys a strategic location. Rennes enjoys a central location in the French West. It is located at a more or less equal distance from the major seaports of the West such as Le Havre, La Rochelle as the sea and military port of Brest and the seaport of Nantes-Saint-Nazaire.
University town, research centres, IT and telecom development areas (France Telecom, Equant, Transpac, SFR, Thomson...), food industry, automotive (PSA)... Rennes, a very dynamic economic centre, remains for all that a "human-sized" city where it is good to live by the quality of the environment, the cultural setting and the charms of Brittany, Saint-Malo is at 1 hour drive.
Gathering the best conditions, Rennes was ranked first in 2018 in the "list of French cities where life is good" according to the magazine L'Express. Enough to make you want to settle down there !
The BURO Club Rennes Nord-Est business centre is an excellent location for the virtual office or rental of offices and meeting rooms for your company. Secure your budget and gain in agility, by choosing this business centre to establish yourself in Rennes...