Place du Granier
35571 Chantepie Cedex
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Nouvelles Structures
SIREN : 334 413 73900023
Virtual Office Rennes south
Office space rental Rennes South
Meeting room rental Rennes South
Coworking Spaces Rennes south
Located in Chantepie, at the gates of Rennes, without the discomfort of the city centre, Rennes Sud business centre is ideally situated so that you may benefit from a registered address for your company or rent serviced offices. Meeting room rental, customized visitors’ reception and call answering services, you will provide your company with a modern working environment.
Business centre Rennes South
- Located at Chantepie, close to Rennes city centre, to the Rennes Atalante Technology Park, the TGV railway station and the airport; and benefiting from a direct access to the Nantes-Paris-Brest expressway, the centre offers a renowned address at the heart of all communication networks.
Be it for 1 hour, 1 day, 1 month, 1 year or more, you will benefit from a 1000 sqm warm and friendly environment providing:
- Serviced office rental solutions, from 9 to 32 sqm.
- 1 meeting room with a maximum capacity of 12 people.
- 1 meeting room with a maximum capacity of 8 people.
- Visitors' office .
- Break-out areas with press review.
Among the different services provided by all BURO Club business centres, you will benefit from:
- 1 switchboard with 108 phone lines for 89 DDI sets and a customized call answering service.
- 1 copier, 1 fax, 2 binding machines and all the necessary equipment to facilitate your meetings (paperboards, LCD projectors...).
- Secretariat, laser printing, mail handling via La Poste or courier.
- 1 nearby car park.
- 1 drinks dispenser.
- Office cabling for your computer network implementation.
- Customized call answering service and appointment scheduling.
- Large free visitors’ car park.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Prefecture of the Brittany region, Rennes is located in the north-west of France. The city is known for its medieval half-timbered houses and its huge cathedral. Labelled a city of art and history, it has until now preserved an important medieval and classical heritage within its historic centre. 90 buildings are protected as Historic Monuments.
Located on the European Atlantic arc, 55 kilometres from the Channel coast, Rennes is the leading city in the Brittany region, the second largest city in the Grand Ouest and enjoys a strategic location. Rennes enjoys a central location in the French West. It is located at a more or less equal distance from the major seaports of the West such as Le Havre, La Rochelle as the sea and military port of Brest and the seaport of Nantes-Saint-Nazaire.
In addition to its strategic position and rich cultural heritage, Rennes is also one of France's major student cities, being the eighth largest university city in 2016 with nearly 66 000 students.
If you wish to settle in Rennes, this city is not likely to disappoint you. Indeed, the city was ranked first in 2018 on the "list of cities in France where life is good" according to the magazine L'Express.
The BURO Club Rennes Sud business centre is an excellent location for the virtual office or rental of offices and meeting rooms for your company. Secure your budget and gain in agility, by choosing this business centre to establish yourself in Rennes...