Place du Granier
35571 Chantepie Cedex
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Nouvelles Structures
SIREN : 334 413 73900023
BURO Club Rennes South business centre, located in Chantepie, offers you coworking shared office rental solutions. This solution is well suited to companies willing to rent professional offices while keeping control of their budget. The centre is located at the gates of Rennes, without the discomfort of the city centre.
Coworking Spaces Rennes south
Come and discover our coworking shared space offering in Rennes South
Our coworking space solution in Rennes South:
- Permanent access to the BURO Club Rennes South (Chantepie) business centre shared space, unlimited internet access, private box for your personal files.
- Business address for your company in Rennes (Chantepie), access to the business centre common areas (relaxation area, visitors’ receptions...), nearby car park.
- For free: a half-day private office rental per month in Rennes (Chantepie) for your individual interviews and your clients’ appointments.
- Access to the BURO Club business centres shared spaces participating in the operation, and more specifically to our BURO Club centres in Rennes and Nantes. A perfect solution to reach out efficiently to the region!
- An adaptable contract, with an initial duration of 3 months, and amendable when need be. You may start with one coworking shared space in Rennes Sud Est and move on to a private office, thus matching your company’s development.
- A competitive price: starting from 295 € (VAT excluded) per month. It is the ideal solution when willing to dispose of an office without impairing your cash flow.
- On-demand optional services, only when you do need them (call answering service, copier, and secretariat). BURO Club Rennes South business centre puts also at your disposal 1 meeting room, with a maximum capacity of 12 people. And our business centre is located close to Rennes city centre, to the Rennes Atalante Technology Park, the TGV railway station and the airport. It also benefits from a direct access to the Nantes-Paris-Brest expressway.
Willing to rent coworking shared spaces in Rennes South (Chantepie) ?
- Contact Dominique Jourdan or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to show you our Rennes Sud Est (Chantepie) business centre.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Prefecture of the Brittany region, Rennes is located in the north-west of France. The city is known for its medieval half-timbered houses and its huge cathedral. Labelled a city of art and history, it has until now preserved an important medieval and classical heritage within its historic centre. 90 buildings are protected as Historic Monuments.
Located on the European Atlantic arc, 55 kilometres from the Channel coast, Rennes is the leading city in the Brittany region, the second largest city in the Grand Ouest and enjoys a strategic location. Rennes enjoys a central location in the French West. It is located at a more or less equal distance from the major seaports of the West such as Le Havre, La Rochelle as the sea and military port of Brest and the seaport of Nantes-Saint-Nazaire.
In addition to its strategic position and rich cultural heritage, Rennes is also one of France's major student cities, being the eighth largest university city in 2016 with nearly 66 000 students.
If you wish to settle in Rennes, this city is not likely to disappoint you. Indeed, the city was ranked first in 2018 on the "list of cities in France where life is good" according to the magazine L'Express.
The BURO Club Rennes Sud business centre is an excellent location for the virtual office or rental of offices and meeting rooms for your company. Secure your budget and gain in agility, by choosing this business centre to establish yourself in Rennes...