Place du Granier
35571 Chantepie Cedex
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SARL Nouvelles Structures
SIREN : 334 413 73900023
Willing to rent serviced offices at the gates of Rennes, with no long-term commitment nor 3/6/9 lease ? Also looking for an easily accessible location, thanks to the Nantes/Paris/Brest expressway ? Come and discover the benefits of renting one of our 38 workspaces in our Chantepie BURO Club Rennes south business centre
Office space rental Rennes South
The benefits of our serviced office rental solutions in Rennes South
- By choosing our Chantepie BURO Club Rennes South address, you will be able to start with the rental of one or more offices. Within a 1000 sqm building, 38 workspaces are available and can be configured according to your requirements, from 1 to several workstations and within comfortable yet professional working conditions. You may also rent, and only when you do need it, 1 meeting room or 1 visitors’ office for half-a-day, a day or more.
An all-inclusive price :
- Our serviced office rental solution includes the following elements: rent, private and common charges, property tax, office cleaning, equipment maintenance, fluids,business address for yoir company in Chantepie, furniture, cabling, phone sets. You will have no bad surprises, will keep your annual budget under control and be able to focus on your business. By choosing a business centre, you will have the guarantee that you will optimize your real estate costs. No more traditional lease (3/6/9) where you pay for 100% of the occupied spaces (corridors, reception area, restrooms, relaxation areas, meeting rooms..); all common spaces are shared with the other BURO Club Rennes South business centre clients.
Be agile and flexible:
- Rent an office in Chantepie (Rennes South) starting from 3 months up to several years. Choose the duration of your rental and amend it according to the evolution of your business. Because we know that developing your business requires agility and flexibility.
- At BURO Club Rennes South (Chantepie), you will benefit from all services so that you may work efficiently: high-speed internet access, visitors’ reception, mail handling, and 108 phone lines switchboard for 89 DDI sets with a customized call answering service are the main services provided on-site. Furthermore, the business centre is located close to Rennes city centre, to the Rennes Atalante Technology Park, the TGV railway station and the airport.
Willing to rent serviced offices in Rennes South?
- Contact Dominique Jourdan or fill in the form to your right. We will be happy to show you our workspaces.
, Business Centre Manager
+33 1 40 21 44 00
Prefecture of the Brittany region, Rennes is located in the north-west of France. The city is known for its medieval half-timbered houses and its huge cathedral. Labelled a city of art and history, it has until now preserved an important medieval and classical heritage within its historic centre. 90 buildings are protected as Historic Monuments.
Located on the European Atlantic arc, 55 kilometres from the Channel coast, Rennes is the leading city in the Brittany region, the second largest city in the Grand Ouest and enjoys a strategic location. Rennes enjoys a central location in the French West. It is located at a more or less equal distance from the major seaports of the West such as Le Havre, La Rochelle as the sea and military port of Brest and the seaport of Nantes-Saint-Nazaire.
In addition to its strategic position and rich cultural heritage, Rennes is also one of France's major student cities, being the eighth largest university city in 2016 with nearly 66 000 students.
If you wish to settle in Rennes, this city is not likely to disappoint you. Indeed, the city was ranked first in 2018 on the "list of cities in France where life is good" according to the magazine L'Express.
The BURO Club Rennes Sud business centre is an excellent location for the virtual office or rental of offices and meeting rooms for your company. Secure your budget and gain in agility, by choosing this business centre to establish yourself in Rennes...