57 avenue de Bretagne
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 502 192 180.
Located within a building disposing of an 1800 spaces car park in the heart of the business district, Rouen business centre provides your company with a variety of real estate solutions: serviced office rental, meeting rooms’ rental, business address solutions or call answering services. Our centre’s solutions are adaptable and turnkey solutions enabling you to develop your business in full confidence.
BURO Club Partner Rouen
- Easily accessible via highway (access to the A13 only 500 metres from the building), just 7 minutes from the SNCF railway station and well served by urban transports (St Sever stop at the foot of the building), the business centre is located in the heart of a business district and disposes of 1800 parking spaces. Thanks to its strategic location and easy accessibility, the business centre is indeed the ideal solution when starting or developing your project.
- So that you may focus exclusively on your business, all our business centre’s office rental solutions are turnkey solutions coming with no surprises budget wise ! Be it for 1 day, 1 month or 1 year, you will benefit from workspaces which will always fully suit your needs and business.
- All our centre’s offices are immediately operational; the meeting rooms fully equipped to meet all your requirements; and you will also dispose of many related services (virtual office, call answering service, secretariat...).
- Customized call answering service, secretariat, agenda scheduling
- Mail management (mail, courier, express service), hotel, taxi, train and plane ticket reservation
- Office equipment and all necessary devices to facilitate your meetings
- Optical fibre high-speed internet, phone line
- Secured access outside opening hours, car park
- Located in the city centre
- Bright and spacious offices
- State-of-the-art technical equipment
- Centre certified by the prefecture
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- City of art, the « City of a hundred church spires » as Victor Hugo called it, has had a formative influence on many famous painters of the 19th century: Monet, Sisley, Gauguin or Pissarro have stayed or lived in Rouen. Many monuments or districts of the city (Boieldieu Bridge, Notre-Dame Cathedral or the Epicerie Street) have been immortalized by such artists. Through their writing, Flaubert or Maupassant also greatly contributed to the influence of Rouen. Steeped in culture, Rouen is also charged with history. You cannot wander in the city without traveling in time…and be carried away by its historic past (Saint-Romain Street and its numerous half-timbered houses, Street of the ”Gros Horloge”, the Market place and the remaining scars of Jeanne d’Arc presence….). Culture and history have indeed played a major role in the development of the city, and yet the city owes also a lot to its harbour. Even today, because of its strategic location in between Paris and the ocean, the harbour plays a dominating part in Rouen activities. Thanks to this, many manufacturing and trade companies settled there and contributed to the economic influence of the city.
- Situated just 1 hour away from Paris, this dynamic and attracting city will enable you to settle in the heart of the European market. By deciding to establish your company in Rouen, you will provide your company with formidable opportunities of development. Strategically located in a business district and easily accessible, our BURO Club Partner business centre offers you a wide array of office rental solutions in Rouen. You will work there in a different way and take advantage of the exceptional economic and industrial environment of the city to develop great and important business relationships !