57 avenue de Bretagne
TEL : +33 1 40 21 44 00
SIREN : 502 192 180.
So that you may work in Rouen in a cost-effective manner, our BURO Club partner business centre offers you shared space office rental solutions. Only 7 minutes from the SNCF railway station and close to all means of public transportation, you will benefit from all the services of a traditional business centre (customized call answering service, high-speed internet access, high-quality address…) and yet work in a friendly atmosphere. A start-up, self-employed, or simply a mobile worker, the centre will provide you with a shared space office rental solution within your budget and meeting all your professional requirements.
Coworking Space rental Rouen
Our shared space office rental solution in Rouen:
Our coworking solution:
- Permanent access to our shared space and an optical fibre internet access.
- Fully equipped shared space (desk, private box or cupboard, chair)
- Rental charges, property tax, common and private spaces insurance (but private belongings), cleaning and maintenance are included in this solution.
- Registered address for your company in Rouen, within our business centre certified by the prefecture (we therefore handle your mail)
- Access to the business centre common areas
- An adaptable contract so that you may freely evolve.
- A competitive price so that you may control your budget.
- On-demand services: you pay only for what you really need (copies, video conferencing, meeting rooms’ rental…).
Willing to rent a shared space office in Rouen ?
- Contact Frédéric DHONDT or fill in the adjacent form. We will be happy to show you your future workspace.
, Managing Director
+33 1 40 21 44 00
- City of art, the « City of a hundred church spires » as Victor Hugo called it, has had a formative influence on many famous painters of the 19th century: Monet, Sisley, Gauguin or Pissarro have stayed or lived in Rouen. Many monuments or districts of the city (Boieldieu Bridge, Notre-Dame Cathedral or the Epicerie Street) have been immortalized by such artists. Through their writing, Flaubert or Maupassant also greatly contributed to the influence of Rouen. Steeped in culture, Rouen is also charged with history. You cannot wander in the city without traveling in time…and be carried away by its historic past (Saint-Romain Street and its numerous half-timbered houses, Street of the ”Gros Horloge”, the Market place and the remaining scars of Jeanne d’Arc presence….). Culture and history have indeed played a major role in the development of the city, and yet the city owes also a lot to its harbour. Even today, because of its strategic location in between Paris and the ocean, the harbour plays a dominating part in Rouen activities. Thanks to this, many manufacturing and trade companies settled there and contributed to the economic influence of the city.
- Situated just 1 hour away from Paris, this dynamic and attracting city will enable you to settle in the heart of the European market. By deciding to establish your company in Rouen, you will provide your company with formidable opportunities of development. Strategically located in a business district and easily accessible, our BURO Club Partner business centre offers you a wide array of office rental solutions in Rouen. You will work there in a different way and take advantage of the exceptional economic and industrial environment of the city to develop great and important business relationships !